Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Prison Break

This show has me hooked, probably some of the best writing and show planning I've had the pleasure of viewing in a long time. I'm taken by surprise way to often.

Spoilers will ruin everything, but if you're debating watching this - don't, it takes awhile to get started but when it does its a really great show.

This show has me hooked, probably some of the best writing and show planning I've had the pleasure of viewing in a long time. I'm taken by surprise way to often.

Spoilers will ruin everything, but if you're debating watching this - don't, it takes awhile to get started but when it does its a really great show.

I watched a few seasons of it and I really enjoyed it, but I never ended up finishing. Season 3 was my favorite.

I'm quite surprised you have first begun seeing it now. It's a great show, though the show moves far away from what it starts out to be, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

how could you not even get a semichub looking at this homo:

523WBwv.jpg

literally squirted out a litter of kids and decided his time was better spent with another man...

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch season 3 and especially season 4. Seasons 1 and 2 are amazing, 3 I can live through but holy shit 4 is bad. I can't really tell you why they suck so much without spoiling but trust me, the last 2 aren't good at all.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch season 3 and especially season 4. Seasons 1 and 2 are amazing, 3 I can live through but holy shit 4 is bad. I can't really tell you why they suck so much without spoiling but trust me, the last 2 aren't good at all.

Pls, season 3 #1.

I couldn't get through season 4 though.

• Like 1

Guys, I watched all the seasons and the movie - the show is called prison break so I wasn't surprised. I really enjoyed all the turns and twists of the show. Season 3 and 4 weren't bad at all, and were just as enjoyable. I hear a lot of people hate the company storyline and where that leads everything, but to be honest if it was just Mscolfield being awesome in jail for 4 seasons that would probably get boring.

Season 3 and 4 weren't bad at all

Can we please get the heresy rating back? Kill it with fire would be acceptable too.

Can we please get the heresy rating back? Kill it with fire would be acceptable too.

here you go