Sign in to follow this  
Ser_Fergus

How Do you hide your supplement?

My girlfriend says smoothies. What kind of whey is it?

The brands' called genuine health, and it's technically chocolate.

Technically.

Why would you take suplements? only faggots take that

I'm sure that sounds like an intelligent statement to you when people say the same thing to you about people who watch anime.

• Like 1

Supplements are for the WEAK

seriously i once saw this tall and weak dude in gym who then was all like sheet gotta eat that dose

so he eat some weird shit i never seen before and started doing push ups after few minutes his strength grew in power like real life level up

I got really gross tasting whey.

What's a good beverage to disguise it with?

Iced tea, it's the solution to everything. Just don't mix it with Skittles, the universe will die.

• Like 1

I use hemp protein (vanilla flavoured) and I found that smoothies are the best, or just try using various different tasting types of milk like almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk.

• Like 2

Today I tried with a simple banana smoothie (No boats have come in for a week, so we're pretty short on fruit at the moment.)

1 Banana

1 tbsp Lemon juice

1 tbsp sugar

2 scoops of whey

1 cup milk.

It's pretty good, I am finishing up drinking it right now. On tuesday I'll try iced tea, because that sounds both sickening and yet curious.

The best thing you can mix it up with Fergus, is cocoa powder. Completely eliminates that bad taste. And it's good for you if you're bulking.

It should be possible to get something that doesn't taste bad. I get my supply from Bodylab, i'm not sure if they can deliver orders in Canada though. I mix mine with either water or milk, both tastes good.

Did the lemon juice do anything for the flavor? lemons/chocolate don't strike me as being good in a drink

Did the lemon juice do anything for the flavor? lemons/chocolate don't strike me as being good in a drink

Oh you should throw a bit of lemon juice in just about every drink. You can barely taste it but it keeps things from sticking together and floating to the top. Should mention that part of what's gross about this is that its chocolate flavour is really more advil flavour.

The best thing you can mix it up with Fergus, is cocoa powder. Completely eliminates that bad taste. And it's good for you if you're bulking.

Might consider this, but cocoa ain't cheap yo. When I move south I defs will though.

Put yer meds in a piece of hotdog.

Works for dogs, after all.

All the healthy "food" is gonna kill ya...

Sign in to follow this