Sign in to follow this  
Rhemar

Azeroth Wars LR 1.90c Suggestions Thread

And how I am supposed to find 4-6 air unit with medium size in a fight with 30 air units + Saphiron and antimagic shield on all my airs ? I just see nothing man and I don't know if someone is abe to find 4 units in a big hard fight with more than 200 units.

Then blame your eyes, not the damn game. If you look longer than a milisecond, you'll be able to find them. They glow BRIGHT TURQUOISE so finding them is rather easy.

Then again, I hardly play so what do I know?

And how I am supposed to find 4-6 air unit with medium size

In same way how everyone always manages to find my Uther between 6 other paladins with same model, I guess.

Seriously is everyone stupid ?

I remember games where I beat people like Nalesean, Rider-of-Shadow, Killaby[botr], Mopei and other people in the top. So seriously I think i'm enought intelligent and decent to know what I have to do and how to do it. I played as green, purple, orange, red, teal and blue and I've always lost vs NE and most of time vs epic noobs who were only spamming huntress and playing with faeries and I've always lost because I had to choose, use spells and die or play without spells and die.

It's not a problem about targeting units anyway, an unit isn't supposed to deal dammages like this, it's stronger than Magni ultimate lvl 3 and Arthas ultimate lvl 3.

I play since 1.23 or something like this and I've never seen a thing more unbalanced than NE in those versions.

Don't tell me how to target air units cause I know do it, ask all the players who lost Saphiron early game or they entire air squad vs me.

But all the true players know that, Faeries are op and should be nerf.

Atm I prefer leave a game before NE fight because of the unbalance.

If you are not able to understand what i'm saying then test it and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm here trying to make the game more balanced, if you wont listen to me then don't listen but respect what I'm saying.

Yes I speak english very badly and so what ? You'll not listen a to a player notice because he sucks in english ?

And how I am supposed to find 4-6 air unit with medium size in a fight with 30 air units + Saphiron and antimagic shield on all my airs ? I just see nothing man and I don't know if someone is abe to find 4 units in a big hard fight with more than 200 units.

Attack 1 on the gargoyle is anti-air while attack 2 is the ranged one that attacks everything else. Since fearie dragons are organic units and gargoyles' first attack option is anti-air, gargoyles are also designed to auto-attack fearie dragons and other air units.

You can download a WC3 hotkey software off the internet for free and that will hopefully help a little bit.

Otherwise on you being able to "see nothing", I would like to refer you to either your local optometrist or laziness counselor for real-life application assistance.

Don't tell me how to target air units cause I know do it, ask all the players who lost Saphiron early game or they entire air squad vs me.

Your whole post above was about how you have difficulty targeting Fearie Dragons, not how OP they are. It is painfully obvious that they are too powerful and that is being worked on and is already taken care of.

We are not talking about their OP-ness, but rather how "hard they are to see".. according to you.

• Like 1

Come on guys, there's no need to get all fired up now. Faeries are definitely op and in need of a nerf, we all agree on that, but they don't need a nerf because they're impossible to find, they need a nerf because mana flare is mana flare. Also when trying to find air units with something like gargoyles od gyros I'd suggest simply auto attacking in their general direction. Those units have 2 attack types and the first 1 targets only air units so if there are any air units in their vicinity they will attack those first, you won't actually have to click on them (at least that's how Warcraft 3 worked last time I checked)

EDIT: And now this bastard above me posts the same thing 5 seconds before me...

I am the king!

Any man who has to say "I am the king" is no true king.

Otherwise, I agree that elves should be nerfed (although I think it is kind of pointless having this discussion with new version soming out really soon (if nothing has changed), we should wait and see if those problems remain in 1.90d...if yes, then let the rage flow through you), I personally have memories of games where spam of huntresses and archers from LB could defeat microed armies of oj and green (not separately, together) with comparable upgrades. I can´t say about faerie dragons from my experience, as I haven´t encountered them in last few games and older games were played before end of last semester exams, so those are lost memories to me (seriously, I don´t remember faicng them, although I can´t remember facing Horde either and I know I did it many times).

• Like 1

Any man who has to say "I am the king" is no true king.

Going in my sig. Sounds like a quote you'd see on Medieval II Total War :p

• Like 1

Attack 1 on the gargoyle is anti-air while attack 2 is the ranged one that attacks everything else. Since fearie dragons are organic units and gargoyles' first attack option is anti-air, gargoyles are also designed to auto-attack fearie dragons and other air units.

Oh oh oh ! Very very very very effective, brown&lb's armies have many ranged => Anti air and gargoyles are very weak and anyway all of them are not going to attack the same faerie. Remember faerie isn't the only air force of NE army so yeah, according to you, that's really effective and going to make me win the battle !

brown&lb's armies have many ranged

But how could they find 4-6 gargoyles in 30 air units + Saphiron with anti-magic shell? I don't know if someone is able to find 4 units in a big hard fight with more than 200 units.

• Like 1

all of them are not going to attack the same faerie.

They do if you actually select them and micro. Focus fire is indeed a thing contrary to popular belief.

• Like 1

Ok parco then go, do it and come back tell me how easy it was !

So your argument against fearies is because it's hard? Do you need a booboo bandaid, babe?

• Like 1

So your argument against fearies is because it's hard? Do you need a booboo bandaid, babe?

[ATTACH=full]2916[/ATTACH]

Rhemar comes in and comments how the thread is full of nonsense and he barely got through it while editing, community proceeds to fill another page with some of the worst nonsense ever #justLRthings :confused:

Why do you try to clash someone who dosen't speaks your language correctly ? Why do you try to be liked by people and reconized as a nice man ? Maybe you'll be liked by people but you'll stay a bad player so seriously get out of this forum.

Here there are too many noobs speaking about a map they don't know, they have the right, yes, but they're not allowed to say shit again, again and again, one time just stop and close your mouth.

You are totally wrong since the start then stop speaking, i'm boring to tell you everytime how wrong you are and how stupids are your arguments. There is a big difference between theory and practice so please learn it and remember it.

I don't want advices from someone who's only playing lb in random ENT games and who thinks he's good because he always had a free win and a bugged race.

Unfunny ? Good, you understand this time, it's not supposed to be fun.

Another bunch of stuff

Yes, we get it, you are awesome, everyone is bad, you are not able to say why people are bad, but you are awesome. Yaaayyy!

Anyways, just for reminder, Anasterian should be connected to Sunwell as Sylvanas is, not Silvermoon Palace. Kael and Rommath share his levels, but if he perma dies before Sunwell is destroyed (which is actually most of cases, Evil goes for Sunwell as last target in QT), they start at level 1. Yes, you can level them up, but meanwhile your enemies have units which are stronger than your heroes...damn, even ghould could 1v1 green´s hero at that time. So, small change, but solves much problems for green´s second chance.

You beat me as dg and green ? Yeah good man, you want a medal ? I saw your skill as lb and yes you suck. Easy to win a game as lb with mass units and some control.

I don't post much, but when I do, it's because what I post usually has some relevance to the betterment of this game.

Not really no. You're only triyng appear intelligent nothing else.

I saw you play, I saw your skill. I don't need more to judge about you.

You beat me as dg and green ? Yeah good man, you want a medal ? I saw your skill as lb and yes you suck. Easy to win a game as lb with mass units and some control.

You should tell that to the other good players I've beaten as LB. They think I play it too much. I feel really bad for you because I know how to counter LB in both early and late game. You sound so defeated and dumb right now that it hurts.

Not really no. You're only triyng appear intelligent nothing else.

I saw you play. I saw your skill. If I suck, then you suck a ton more.

Alright. Working on the list of complaints I hear.. red is op with d&d and legion aoe, so blue too. Green has sylvanas. So op. Yellow has magni + insane dagran ult. Op. Mag's ult stirs up complaints with it's army-wiping too. Op. Lb and brown are op apparently, and I played gray earlier and was told it's broken.

Obvious solution here guyz. Put pink, dg, orange and purple aside and nerf everyone else into the ground because nobody can beat them. in 100% of AW games, all 12 players die to overpowered stuff and nobody wins.

Also nerf pink, dg, orange and purple after that. They're probably op.

• Like 2

Oh, I get it, you are one of those people who think that skill in game equals game knowledge. Well then, I will go now and see if I can put bunch of ice hockey analysts against NHL players. When first group gets their asses kicked by second, I will then say that I have seen their play, their skill and I don´t need more to judge them and say that they don´t know anything about the game.

Why do you try to clash someone who dosen't speaks your language correctly ? Why do you try to be liked by people and reconized as a nice man ? Maybe you'll be liked by people but you'll stay a bad player so seriously get out of this forum.

Here there are too many noobs speaking about a map they don't know, they have the right, yes, but they're not allowed to say shit again, again and again, one time just stop and close your mouth.

You are totally wrong since the start then stop speaking, i'm boring to tell you everytime how wrong you are and how stupids are your arguments. There is a big difference between theory and practice so please learn it and remember it.

I don't want advices from someone who's only playing lb in random ENT games and who thinks he's good because he always had a free win and a bugged race.

Unfunny ? Good, you understand this time, it's not supposed to be fun.

I do not think Nelves are op. Also I believe Shandris is a very good LB (have not seen him with other races yet I think). Nelves are not easy to beat, but wich team is easy to beat? As DG I spam Soldiers, activate defend, use my Champions attack speed reduction and watch Mortars splashing the shit out of them. Always keep 24 Spearman with Mortars so Hyphogryphes are slowed, then Gryphons come and massacre them.

Ofcourse Nelves could still beat SA and any other team, cause its all about Microing units, aiming Heroes, Spamm enough reinforcemants, Have enough Gold to spam in the first place and about positioning. The one who is better in more points then the other one will mostlikely win. So stop crying over Nelv opness, the only thing that needs a little nerf is Shandris.

I d even say Nelves need a minor buff. Not LB but Brown. Brown is as much a tank race as orange is currently. With nerfed and limited Mountain giants only bears are a possible spammable tank unit. Bears got only medium armor wich makes them pretty bad tanks in my opinion. I say nerf Shandris and give bears heavy armor back. I also believe Browns hero group is to squishy. Only 550 Hp and unarmored. Either buff their health similar to Kirin Tor or give them hero armor back. Same goes to Far seers. Even though they re only casters they are TO squishy I believe.