Sign in to follow this  
Rhemar

Azeroth Wars LR 1.90c Suggestions Thread

Actually there are alot of seas

http://www.wowwiki.com/Sea

It is depressing how Blizzard can make amazing sounding characters but then has no imagination and names the seas things like, North Sea and Great Sea.

• Like 1

Actually there are alot of seas

http://www.wowwiki.com/Sea

Stupid me, how did I forget the Forbidding Sea and the Veiled Sea, but still, these are not seven seas, these are eight seas! dadadaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*coughcough* Its an ocean *coughcough* Oddly enough, I don't think Azeroth has a single sea... (correct me if I'm wrong)

The Great Sea is that big bile of water that is among the other continents.

What about making Teals second shance Illidari? Then brown doesent have to leave light blue alone and it kinda makes sense if teal as the losing part tries to take back outland?

You are so lucky I can't find the thread where Rhemaur says that he will remake the second chances.

im more interested in items overhaul for all races red 0 blue 0 teal 0 purple 0 orange 0 green 1 pink 1 gray 1 lb 0 brown 1 dg 1 yellow 0

What are you saying here? purple can get crown(and if purple dies red get the crown) and lb can get scepter.

Since in AW you cant mine gold.

- Call to arms from castle is pointless. So imho either remove it, or instead, put in on lumber mills.

Could help if lets say 5 workers who are cutting lumber get harassed by 1-2 grunts.

• Like 1

First of all, forgive me for my english, if i made a mistake. Well, i playing in AW LR 1.90 and I think it is strange when silver hand squires turn into zombies. And why they are "undead", if they are, and that is why they can't be healed by "Holy Light".

First of all, forgive me for my english, if i made a mistake. Well, i playing in AW LR 1.90 and I think it is strange when silver hand squires turn into zombies. And why they are "undead", if they are, and that is why they can't be healed by "Holy Light".

They were made as undead so that they could not be affected by plague, and purple would have some kind of a frontline that doesn't lose half of their hp in 30seconds if red goes improved plague.

They were made as undead so that they could not be affected by plague, and purple would have some kind of a frontline that doesn't lose half of their hp in 30seconds if red goes improved plague.

I hate you, now I would've said the same thing to him..... :mad:

Yea suuuurrrreeee, teals second chance could be an event that allies him with the Kalimdor winner faction. If Elves won he ll become Illdan with a focus on Drainei and Naga and if the Horde won he becomes Illidan with a focus on Fel Orcs. Like we enjoy giving losers another chance to either lose a second time or winning through doing nothing but watching his allies doing the job. If thats gonna happen Green will only be number 2 in the most useless races of all times...

• Like 1

kill count scoreboard instead of cp board, cp boards let players around the map know far to much about how big one person is getting based on how many cps they have on the board

• Like 1

kill count scoreboard instead of cp board, cp boards let players around the map know far to much about how big one person is getting based on how many cps they have on the board

Sadly this won't happen, at least not yet. We tried that with 30 secs of unit kills and then 30 secs of CPs, players cried how they have no information. Because you know, scouting is for pussies, real men go in blind.

• Like 1

I dont see how kill count even matters... unless you like to be on the first place at the score board when the game is over.

[quote name='DarkRavenBest']strange when silver hand squires turn into zombies.[/quote] Wait what, that shouldn't happen - theyre recognised as undead units already and shouldnt be able to turn into undead. @Rhemar or am i wrong here?

[quote name='supgoat']Wait what, that shouldn't happen - theyre recognised as undead units already and shouldnt be able to turn into undead. @Rhemar or am i wrong here?[/quote] Just checked the editor, they're marked as undead and their corpses can't be raised. Now unless the undead started catching some sort of a plague I don't see how the squires could become zombies.

Hate that Night Elves have infinite lumber? Hate losing that naval fight just because of a lack of wood?

Well, this might be the answer to your problems, you anti-environmentalist zealot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Presenting the NIGHT ELF WORKER!!! (HiveWorkshop calls him "Artisan")

models_10088_screenshot.jpg

Looks pretty suave, doesn't he? Here are his functions:

- just like every worker on the map (except acolytes)

- benefits from lumber harvesting upgrades; researchable from the 'Workshop' building for LB and 'Hunters Hall' for Brown. (6/9/12 wood upgrade-wise)

- looks like a druid and he's the only man you'll ever need

Why he's needed:

- people are too tired of Night Elves having infinite lumber mid-late game (can be argued as "broken")

- controls NE's massing of hundreds of ships that always win every naval battle

- slows down the damage and armor upgrades so that people on EK that have 2/3 won't have to face a 7/7 NE.

"Okay cool, but what happens to the wisps?"

- new post incoming

• Like 2

Hate that Night Elves have infinite lumber? Hate losing that naval fight just because of a lack of wood?

Well, this might be the answer to your problems, you anti-environmentalist zealot.

Presenting the NIGHT ELF WORKER!!! (HiveWorkshop calls him "Artisan")

models_10088_screenshot.jpg

Looks pretty suave, doesn't he? Here are his functions:

- just like every worker on the map (except acolytes)

- benefits from lumber harvesting upgrades; researchable from the 'Workshop' building

Why he's needed:

- people are too tired of Night Elves having infinite lumber mid-late game (can be argued as "broken")

- controls NE's massing of hundreds of ships that always win every naval battle

- slows down the damage and armor upgrades so that people on EK that have 2/3 won't have to face a 7/7 NE.

"Okay cool, but what happens to the wisps?"

- new post incoming

Would work for brown, but lb is female race only.

Also brown would mine even more lumber than with wisp.

Wisp will gather 5 lumber and this guy probably 20(with upgrades).

Since browns ancient can regrow all trees with short cd, brown wont run out of lumber.

I mean everyone would have tons of lumber if they just kept 1 demi arround their lumber camp with seeds of regrowth.

Would work for brown, but lb is female race only.

Oh come on. There are male Sentinels too. It's like saying Brown can't have female druids. So this is not a valid argument.

Also brown would mine even more lumber than with wisp.

Wisp will gather 5 lumber and this guy probably 20(with upgrades).

Since browns ancient can regrow all trees with short cd, brown wont run out of lumber.

I mean everyone would have tons of lumber if they just kept 1 demi arround their lumber camp with seeds of regrowth.

This is only the World Tree. I think that Brown's Trees of Eternity can do an AOE tree restore, but that's it. If you're so keen on mass lumber harvesting, then the simple solution is for Night Elf Workers to naturally just harvest less lumber than the other factions.

Btw, wisps only harvest 2 lumber, not 5. The reason why they're so fast is because they just suck off the tree and have no return site. It doesn't matter if Night Elf Workers can harvest 10-20 wood because they'll have to make the walk between the trees and the return site. However, because of the World Tree, I'll agree with the idea that the NE workers should harvest less wood than the other workers. How does 6/9/12 wood by upgrades sound?

WISPS - 3rd NIGHT ELF CASTER OPTION

If night elf workers (artisans) get implemented into the game, wisps now have the opportunity to show what they're truly capable of doing. Some of you might not even care or find it laughable that I'm saying this, but wisps are actually very effective in fights.

With their "Detonate" ability, one of them can dispel a fairly large AOE and burn 50 mana. If you had 12 of them detonate, you would've burned 600 mana--which is about more mana than any caster and elite on the map. Any caster hero squad would definitely run away from them.

Personally, that's a pretty powerful spell. If used properly, it can be game-changing. Some of you might think this is OP so there could probably a limit to how many wisps could be trained. If not, let's spam the hell out of them wisps!

To avoid a generic feel between Light Blue and Brown, I decided to make TWO kinds of wisps:

Sentinel Wisp - Light Blue's 3rd caster

120hp/50mp || 10-15 gold? || trainable from Temple of Elune

Abilities:

- Detonate: burn 50 mana in an AOE at the cost of the wisp

- Phase: 50 mana/x second cooldown; allows wisp to bypass collision and go through units with an x% increased movement speed for y seconds; doesn't become invisible

- Elune's Radiance (passive): when wisp "detonates", units (in the AOE of the wisp) attack and/or movement speed is slowed by x% and/or y% for z seconds. (doesn't stack if done in rapid succession)

Upgrades:

Elune's Power Infusion - 120/220/320/420 health increase

Sentinel Wisp Adept Training - enables "Phase"; adds 50 mana

Sentinel Wisp Master Training - enables "Elune's Radiance"; adds 50 more mana

Fully upgraded Sentinel Wisp:

420hp/150mp

Druidic Wisp - Brown's 3rd caster

120hp/50mp || 10-15 gold? || trainable from Ancient of Wind

- Detonate: burn 50 mana in an AOE at the cost of the wisp (can detonate in ethereal form)

- Emerald Walk: 100 mana/x second cooldown; allows wisp to bypass collision and go through units in ethereal form; can be toggled between ethereal and corporeal

- Malorne's Hindrance (passive): when wisp "detonates", units (in AOE of the wisp) damage and/or armor is reduced by x% and/or y% for z seconds. (doesn't stack if done in rapid succession)

Upgrades:

Malorne's Power Infusion - 120/220/320/420 health increase

Druidic Wisp Adept Training - enables "Emerald Walk"; adds 50 mana

Druidic Wisp Master Training - enables "Malorne's Hindrance"; adds 50 more mana

Fully upgraded Druidic Wisp:

420hp/150mp

• Like 2

Ok, i knew why silver hand sqiure are "undead", but it must be so that they turn into zombies during "plague event"? I thought that they also are immune, like paladins.

Ok, i knew why silver hand sqiure are "undead", but it must be so that they turn into zombies during "plague event"? I thought that they also are immune, like paladins.

I think you're having trouble with the English my friend.

They are completely immune from plague, they do NOT turn into zombies