DIPLONEWS
  • Don't miss DGL at 8PM EST rotating Saturdays and Sundays.
  • Diplo is getting an Ark server contact Duck for more information.
  • Want to play Dungeons and Dragons? Join D^3 to play now!
  • Want to watch movies with Diplo? Contact BaneBladeLuv for more info on movie night!
Bonifangith

The Weekly Daow game thread

Alright so pretty much for the last 2 weeks I've been posting matches for daow up on batttle.net but everyone leaves before we get a full roster

While playing 1v1 is fun and all I figured it was time to get organized so in this thread we'll agree to a time and date every week to setup a match with 12 people

this should also spur more interest in the project and hopefully get the current devs more enthusiastic to start working on this again

I usually host games on mmh as [bON] Daow 5.2f

Im central usa time and will usually host this at 6:00pm

also I like to play Forsaken the best!

• Like 1

Daow weekly game

Daow devs

Hahahahhahah

*insert laugh gif here*

If i was not on phone this post would have more laughting

Sorry Bonifangith, I would come back to WC3 and play DAoW if Joffery would finally pass it on to a dev that actually cared and put love into making the game.

What? I host DAoWs almost daily and I have been surprised by how quickly the roster fills up, in my eyes DAoW is going strong, full house everyday!

What? I host DAoWs almost daily and I have been surprised by how quickly the roster fills up, in my eyes DAoW is going strong, full house everyday!

full house everyday in my crib too

but it does not mean we are getting stronger just because i invite a bunch of retards who bring me free alcohol

same goes for daow

if it fills up with a bunch of retards it does not mean its getting stronger

Full house as in full with decent players or filld with noobs and retareds?

And it is not like there is stacked with decent DAOW players in the daow section of diplo?

full house everyday in my crib too

but it does not mean we are getting stronger just because i invite a bunch of retards who bring me free alcohol

same goes for daow

if it fills up with a bunch of retards it does not mean its getting stronger

Yeah, fair enough, but most of the time people at least have an idea how to play, and only playing with experienced oldies won't bring life to DAoW, letting new people try it makes the community grow!

Yeah, fair enough, but most of the time people at least have an idea how to play, and only playing with experienced oldies won't bring life to DAoW, letting new people try it makes the community grow!

Or the noobs will be scared away...

Or the noobs will be scared away...

Perhaps, but playing with them and introducing them to the game is better than just ignoring them, isn't it? I didn't win a DAoW game for a long time after I first started, I still enjoyed it.