Danny

Pssst, guys! Over here! [Random Hello Thread]

Heyaaa!

Ugh.. How do i begin this... Okay, frick it, im bad with introductions anyway.

So, here is the story, i found the Azeroth Wars Legacy Reborn map on my old PC from year ago or so when i downloaded it and when i was terrible dissapointed that i couldnt find players to play that with!

Then i.. ugh, today i lurked around the shadowy realm we call Interwebz and found this little site, then i realized i already had an account here, for some odd reason, i dont even know anymore.

So yeah, i joined, i mean, hey there! Im curious also will i be able to find Azeroth Wars players here given the fact that i ugh, i dont play on Battle-net, i honestly cant afford that being a student and all that, so.. any chance someone wants to tell me where should i look for players?

So yeah, how are you people?

• Like 1

Lol

U can get Garena like some of the other filthy scrubs here

Wc is like 20$ max you must be broke as hell

If you have Skype get yourself added to the call. You'll have no problems finding a game or players after that

Well, im already a subscriber to MMORPG where i lead a guild, + the bills... And, in my country, 200e is average sallary. Hooray third world!

Oh and yeah, i do have skype.. So.. Who do i add, who do i give my contact info to..?

pretty much all you need if you are pirate as REAL people are

arggghhh

just donwload wc3 1.24a from thepiratebay then join entgaming use entconnect then turn on wc3 and then go to lan games where awlr auto bot hosts awlr 24/7

https://entgaming.net/forum/index.php?sid=2453bfd613b7b35071e7f23a6e8160b3

you don t give your contact into to anybody you filthy peasant

we are not friendly bunch of people

Ent Gaming huh? Are there people actually playing it or is it a goose chase?

its the only place where people are playing nowadays

both pirates and not pirates from bnet

because it is our lord and savior

that bot connects with everything there is to connect from scrubby romanian fucking russian rpg ent rooms to usa west and usa east bnet

it even has connected with canada rpg room

like seriously

Ugh... Slav? xD @MaceMaul Who knows, who knows.. :p Thanks for the help by the way, its working! I can finally play it! (Well, there is still the fact that out of 3 games i disconnected three times before the end thanks to the internet today, but still had fun! Oh my god this map is awesome, goodbye social life.
  • Like 1

Hey @Danny, welcome to Diplo. Certain people here have extra copies of wc3 laying around with unused codes on them. You can input that into the wc3 site and download. If these people would like to make themselves known! Welcome to Diplo.

Welcome Slav, you will be harassed, branded, scandalized, and most importantly judged. Enjoy your stay.

• Like 2