Sign in to follow this  
Andwyr

Life is Feudal

So a better Minecraft?

Or am I getting the wrong impressions.

I'd be down to play it though, looks aight. Still need to watch the video (I'm on mah phone right now)

Edit:

Watched videos. Came. Why do midterms have to be approaching.

If you're throwing money around, I totally dig this.

On a serious note though, is it worth the pricetag? Last I checked it was in the area of 44 bucks. I've been watching this for a while now and know it's pretty solid.

This game looks really interesting, I've been looking for a completely player driven MMO for a long time and if I got this right this game is without any NPCs. The closest game I saw to that model was Planetside 2 but that is an FPS, no building to it. Also this game seems like it forces co-op if you want to build bigger settlements and progress in the game, I absolutely love the idea of it. Sadly I am 100% broke and will not be able to buy this in the foreseeable future, so hopefully by the time I grind up those 30€ you guys will still be playing.

This game looks really interesting, I've been looking for a completely player driven MMO for a long time and if I got this right this game is without any NPCs. The closest game I saw to that model was Planetside 2 but that is an FPS, no building to it. Also this game seems like it forces co-op if you want to build bigger settlements and progress in the game, I absolutely love the idea of it. Sadly I am 100% broke and will not be able to buy this in the foreseeable future, so hopefully by the time I grind up those 30€ you guys will still be playing.

step 1 stop playing dota 2 22/7

step 2 add dlc/expansions model to awlr

step 3 ????

step 4 profit

step 5 buy life is feudal for yourself and me because i gave you lifetime advice

Some have more. I can talk to the server owner about raising it if it becomes an issue.

Okay, well in november I will not be poor again, and should be able to get this. However I promise my squireship to anyone who buys this for me beforehand.

I don't think I could tell you how many, but there's generally at least 5 people on at most times, and peaks around 15 or so.

I was looking a bit more at the comments, apparently theres a large amount of server issues with it, how often would you guys be disconnected per session?

Aside from when the game updates and we have to wait for the server to update too, there aren't any connection issues as far as I can tell.

The game itself crashes occasionally, but it's still in development and they're fixing bugs constantly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this