Feanor

Feanor's Cabin

Is that a rocket launcher attached to ak attached to sniper rifle attached to katana ?

Yes. Yes it is. But if you think that's weird, just remember, this is Ukraine. And yes, that thing below used to be a Запорожец.

350418_original.jpg

Is that a rocket launcher attached to ak attached to sniper rifle attached to katana ?

Someone took too seriously the "assault rifle" definition.

Don't forget the night-scope on it.

i am telling you man

ukrainians have their brains all messed up since Chernobyl

radiation effect

you know same thing happened to japan with all their hentais and shit

making maskvic or zigulis depents where you lived people called it differently into this monstrosity

its one of best cars eveh and they made this nazi bicycle from it

those

fuckers

i am telling you man

ukrainians have their brains all messed up since Chernobyl

radiation effect

you know same thing happened to japan with all their hentais and shit

making maskvic or zigulis demands where you lived people called it differently into this monstrosity

its one of best cars eveh and they made this nazi bicycle from it

those

fuckers

Lol. But seriously. Sometime you just need to stab a tank with a katana in the dark.

I haven't used this in a while, but I found this and wanted to post it. -Have you ever traveled outside the country? -Yes, I've been to Berlin and Prague. -Did you fly there for business? -I didn't fly, I walked. -As a tourist? -No, as an infantryman.

1808482_1000.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9GXRIHjZU

@ponasozis you will probably get a kick out of this.

[quote name='Feanor']I haven't used this in a while, but I found this and wanted to post it. -Have you ever traveled outside the country? -Yes, I've been to Berlin and Prague. -Did you fly there for business? -I didn't fly, I walked. -As a tourist? -No, as an infantryman. [IMG]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/karelmilitary/37260910/1808482/1808482_1000.jpg[/IMG] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9GXRIHjZU @ponasozis you will probably get a kick out of this.[/QUOTE] That's a nice posting, we're you lucky to get that?

I meant your deployment in Europe as US military

It was a movie quote. I think I made that fairly obvious, what with the link to the video and all.

It was a movie quote. I think I made that fairly obvious, what with the link to the video and all.

Sometimes I just can't understand you, because of the USRD meme campaign i've usually skimmed all images/videos you posts as Soviet memes/propaganda. XD

Sometimes I just can't understand you, because of the USRD meme campaign i've usually skimmed all images/videos you posts as Soviet memes/propaganda. XD

It's from an old Soviet film that I enjoyed quite a bit. Seeing this posted reminded me of it, and I figured I'd share. The movie is called Thirty-Three.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Three_(film)

[quote name='Feanor']I haven't used this in a while, but I found this and wanted to post it. -Have you ever traveled outside the country? -Yes, I've been to Berlin and Prague. -Did you fly there for business? -I didn't fly, I walked. -As a tourist? -No, as an infantryman. [IMG]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/karelmilitary/37260910/1808482/1808482_1000.jpg[/IMG] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9GXRIHjZU @ponasozis you will probably get a kick out of this.[/QUOTE] shit dat movie is just top kek almost as funny as shuriki adventures

It's a shame this thread is so empty. It's one of the few Diplo threads that I was too late to see but I loved it. The pictures were captivating and nice and the USSR stuff was funny. I like your mind Feanor, not the being into kids bit, I really think you should see a doctor about that, but the picture stuff is beautiful.

shit dat movie is just top kek

almost as funny as shuriki adventures

The part where he gets drunk and goes fishing in an aquarium is hilarious.

It's a shame this thread is so empty. It's one of the few Diplo threads that I was too late to see but I loved it. The pictures were captivating and nice and the USSR stuff was funny. I like your mind Feanor, not the being into kids bit, I really think you should see a doctor about that, but the picture stuff is beautiful.

You're not too late. I'm going to try and post more here.

Tttttriple post.

The USSR, in color, 1976.

An armed forces delegation at the 25th CPSU congress.

0_132083_ef8afcd1_XL.jpg

In 1976 the giant Kamaz factory began working.

0_132070_e9cf760c_XL.jpg

The first Kamaz rolled off of the assembly line on Feb 16th 1976.

0_13208a_a0ce3ae4_XL.jpg

In Riga production of the "Rafik" RAF2203 began, and it would stay on the conveyer until 1997.

0_13207c_34097a18_XL.jpg

This is the 1 millionth ZIL truck. This factory would later be wiped off the face of the earth by Russian capitalism.

0_132579_c0e70657_XL.jpg

Meanwhile VAZ was still trying to create a Soviet electric car.

0_13257a_23321164_XL.jpg

In 1976 Lipetsk got it's first computer. It was the third generation of Soviet computers.

0_132080_37ffa93d_XL.jpg

Also in Lipetsk opened the first of the chain of stores Ocean, that later became so famous.

0_132086_7dafbd91_orig.jpg

Back then there were no empty store shelves. Some things required standing in line, but were obtainable.

What one could buy the in Caucuses, Georgia.

0_132079_bbac77ad_XL.jpg

In 1976 the movie Irony of Fate premiered, and it would become a symbol of the epoch (and still a classic New Years film today).

0_13205f_e16030ae_orig.jpg

Some shots from the film show ordinary Soviet life.

0_132060_4fb584b_XL.jpg

The famous 12 Chairs also came out that year.

0_13206f_260afb5b_XL.jpg

And the musical Mama.

0_132073_30105bee_XL.jpg

Typical winter clothing, in '76.

0_132065_1b6ce6a7_XL.jpg

Those who lived in that time will never forget the ever present telephones, and the modest charm of Soviet cafes.

0_132069_540f1b8_XL.jpg

It's impossible to imagine 1976 without the ever present LiAZ buses.

0_132063_13092572_XL.jpg

Next to them, the Hungarian Icharus buses looked like a very modern design, despite coming from the '60s.

0_132063_13092572_XL.jpg

Celebrations abounded with red, and portraits of Politbureau members.

0_132068_ee94f6_XL.jpg

May 1st in St. Peteresburg.

0_132085_3c3c694a_XL.jpg

May 1st in Moscow 1976.

0_132074_40544a50_XL.jpg

Brezhnev meeting with the still young Muammar Kaddafi.

0_132071_d0460802_XL.jpg

Brezhnev and Fidel, 01-07-76.

0_132082_f4c4f874_XL.jpg

Leonid Il'yich being promoted to Marshal.

0_13257b_981a963e_XL.jpg

In '76 the Soviet hockey team took the gold at the Olympics.

0_13257d_1d7aa664_XL.jpg

Shavarsh Karapetyan, who saved a person from a drowning bus.

0_13208b_7e8d868e_XL.jpg

http://visualhistory.livejournal.com/1602913.html

• Like 2

man i still remember the giant "Vairas" factory in my town

probably half the town worked in that place

you know i always thought that soviet union actually produced enough goods for everyone always

but a myth started spreading about goods shortages and people started stealing and stashing all kinds of goods which actually made goods shortages real and people stopped working too which made goods shortages even more real

i mean the jokes about thieves in soviet union gotta be true am i right

here is one

a guard notices somebody sniffing about in the storage facility

he checks it out

its a thief

guard shouts

hold ir right there criminal scum you have violated the law

the thief answers

we live in communism everything belongs to everyone how can i violate the law if its the principle of our state

guard is confused

thief steals the shit and runs away

gg

now all those thieves are billionaires,millionaires and dead russians

you know i always thought that soviet union actually produced enough goods for everyone always

but a myth started spreading about goods shortages and people started stealing and stashing all kinds of goods which actually made goods shortages real and people stopped working too which made goods shortages even more real

I can never say the USSR was completely useless in the advancement of Human Freedom and Liberty as it produced Ayn Rand.

Have they apologised for that yet?