Sign in to follow this  
Feanor

Feanor's Cabin

It's a good tactic

Eh. This thread is a place I don't try. I just post stuff I found and liked.

The Aurora cruiser, headed for repairs, through St. Petersburg.

1510260_1000.jpg

And some random.

tumblr_nc9lk6it1u1ta099uo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nad2f5LoKc1shxxhmo5_1280.png

tumblr_nad2f5LoKc1shxxhmo2_1280.png

tumblr_nad2f5LoKc1shxxhmo6_1280.png

tumblr_ncgrtayShQ1ta099uo1_1280.jpg

Nothing to see here, just some bushes... ah Romanians.

tumblr_n7hal3I0BJ1sfo34go1_1280.jpg

The city in the panorama is Gelendzhika. It's a vacation town on the Black Sea.

0_81565_3fd46a57_orig

dat instantly recogniseable, architecturally deficient soviet-era tan brick cube style.

I'm not a fan of Khruschev-era mass construction. I much prefer the more majestic Stalin Ampir. I think I had a thread on the subject.

I'm not a fan of Khruschev-era mass construction. I much prefer the more majestic Stalin Ampir. I think I had a thread on the subject.

well those apartments were designed for efficiency not quality

trough you would not want to see how they look in Lithuania these days are all colorful like some rainbow shit

In a way what Kruschev did goes against the vein of communist ideology - which I took to be about bringing that which was enjoyed exclusively by the nobility, to everyone - why take that idea then and stretch it to mean "take that which the nobility enjoyed and made their lives so much more enjoyable and squeeze all the money out of it to create some slightly better upgrade of a boring peasant's existence for everyone.

In a way what Kruschev did goes against the vein of communist ideology - which I took to be about bringing that which was enjoyed exclusively by the nobility, to everyone - why take that idea then and stretch it to mean "take that which the nobility enjoyed and made their lives so much more enjoyable and squeeze all the money out of it to create some slightly better upgrade of a boring peasant's existence for everyone.

Aesthetically speaking yes, you're correct. Though on the economic and social level there's more to it then that.

true communism died with lenin

what gone after was just dictatorship which called themselves communism and had lots of propaganda

in the end all that really happened in russia was nobility was killed and all they had was taken and given to criminals who were using communism idea to make peasants support them

all you need to make good revolution is tell peasants they won t need to do feudal work anymore

right now lets think about it what today's peasants will want for them to join you in revolution hmhh

i know lets give them free holidays

Actually yeah, you maybe onto something there, Pona...

People are overworked and over stressed more than eve, struggling to make ends meet, while the idea of a weekend and a decent amount of time off has become something of a relic from a bi-gone era for many who regularly work half or even whole Saturdays and even Sundays as well as throughout the week.

Maybe, if one were to promise people that they would strive towards a goal of reasserting the necessary requirement for time off so people can recharge their minds and their bodies, it would pick up support? If it was enforced by law that employers couldn't force you to work 6 or 7 days a week and you had to have at minimum a block of two days in a row somewhere to relax, it could take the personal guilt out of the equation that a lot of people feel when they take time off.

People are overworked and over stressed more than eve, struggling to make ends meet, while the idea of a weekend and a decent amount of time off has become something of a relic from a bi-gone era for many who regularly work half or even whole Saturdays and even Sundays as well as throughout the week.

Maybe, if one were to promise people that they would strive towards a goal of reasserting the necessary requirement for time off so people can recharge their minds and their bodies, it would pick up support? If it was enforced by law that employers couldn't force you to work 6 or 7 days a week and you had to have at minimum a block of two days in a row somewhere to relax, it could take the personal guilt out of the equation that a lot of people feel when they take time off.

What horrible country do you live in ? Oo

if i was not lazy fuck i would make a global revolution by now

Anywhere that isn't south europe.

It's strange to hear France being qualified as "south" something ^^

But yeah, most of the people have week-ends here, not something I'd complained about.

It's strange to hear France being qualified as "south" something

Well economy wise you are on tail with southern PIGS group. AKA in deep shit.

It's strange to hear France being qualified as "south" something ^^

But yeah, most of the people have week-ends here, not something I'd complained about.

I consider england the center of the universe. So france is sort of south. I really meant romance language countries.

not to mention you are all gays

i have a feeling all western countries will start going to deep shit including britain and germany

those immigrants man they start to hurt after decade

meanwhile glorious lithuanian master race will emerge as rulers of europe along scandinavian countries and poland as our producers of everything we need

in all seriousness lithuania is becoming south korea of europe all that random technology popping all around

just by going on the street there is lamp/dog which you can touch and feel like real like why is it here whats the fucking point of it beside it barking at you without sound and showing that its licking you

not to mention lithuania becoming extremely antirussian and now it wants to find its own sources of supply all that gas exploration and now sign up of contract with american chevron which is going to get 30% of income from those natural gas supplies for providing means to exploit it

then this random deal with buying of gas tanker ships which should bring gas to lithuania from other countries who are exploiting gas except russia

also i am completely forgetting about alternative energy sources search from scandinavians making geothermal power plant in memel to mass production of solar panels i guess its good thing we are only country in europe which makes solar panels

seriously i think somethings wrong with lithuania its trying to become technology advanced country instantly from being hookers country

Well economy wise you are on tail with southern PIGS group. AKA in deep shit.

You're meaning Greece ?

Or Spain ?

I feel both are doing way worse than us. But heh, medias are focusing on political drama instead of giving us real reports of what's going on so I would not know ^^