Sign in to follow this  
Andrew.

I'm back

I just had a really good night with my squad in the pool, was really impressed with their effort and they enjoyed it... Now I'm chillin in the club bar havin a coldie, using the free wifi to check diplo....and Andrew is back....could this night get any better?

• Like 1

I just had a really good night with my squad in the pool, was really impressed with their effort and they enjoyed it... Now I'm chillin in the club bar havin a coldie, using the free wifi to check diplo....and Andrew is back....could this night get any better?

open your mouth and close your eyes for you will get a big surprise

open your mouth and close your eyes for you will get a big surprise

Take an imaginary salt shaker and put salt on your tongue.

It certainly could. Drunk Bors could make an appearance and call everyone at 4 am. It would be like old diplo all over again.

Andrew was racist on this forum before it was cool. Viscount and Nowhereman are simply copycats.

There can only be one. My money is on Andrew..

Andrew was racist on this forum before it was cool. Viscount and Nowhereman are simply copycats.

Well that's not exciting. Fine.

There can only be one. My money is on Andrew..

Yeah I have to wonder, will they fight for it? Too bad Nowhereman is banned. If they do fight, my money is on Andrew.

Thank y'all for the warm welcome. I'm sorry to report that I'm no longer as flame crazy as I once was, but I'm sure I'll get some shit talking in here and there. Regardless, niggas better recognize the GOTE. Y'all make my balls tingle with some special sauce. <3

• Like 2

Thank y'all for the warm welcome. I'm sorry to report that I'm no longer as flame crazy as I once was, but I'm sure I'll get some shit talking in here and there. Regardless, niggas better recognize the GOTE. Y'all make my balls tingle with some special sauce. <3

GotE has been replaced with GOAT. You should talk to your new overlord, supgoat about it.

Hey there, the world has changed while you've been away. I'm the new overlord of 'GOAT' and I've been instituting some changes around here.

I'm pleased to meet you however, I can always do with another member to add to my little 'club' here.

Welcome back heretic

Lol. Andrew. is in a position to call you heretic. Not the other way around.

Lol. Andrew. is in a position to call you heretic. Not the other way around.

everybody is heretic who is not pagan

sexy Baltic goddesses