Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

So you want a Trophy

Greetings Diplo,

If you havn't heard, the DIPL and DIPA team on BattleDawn F2 is doing really well - we're ranked 6th!

http://i.imgur.com/ZoWVwfj.jpg

DIPA is still in need of members however, so if you'd like to join up on the BattleDawn train head to the site and the Fantasy 2 world and create your colony here - with Sky Ensign before your name of course.

http://i.imgur.com/qs3pl9T.jpg

But lets say this, lets say that BD doesn't interest you, lets say that you've got an e-peen the size of a small something or other that isn't that small, and you actually like to collect Diplo trophy points and show them off to your friends and family and especially grandparents.

NEVER FRET! FOR YOU TOO CAN HAVE THE SKY FODDER TROHPY - HERE IS HOW -

1. Sign up on Fantasy 2

2. Make your colony at this image

3. Get conquerd by a Sky Captain

4. Get a Sky Fodder trophy

http://i.imgur.com/GtS6p6W.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6Ue4t0p.jpg

This helps us because we get resources from conquers - if you don't have time to play we would really appreciate it. Sign up and putting down a colony only takes 1 minute max - make sure you drop protection as well.

Thanks!

I can't seem to join the alliance =(

The game knows you should be playing Azeroth Wars instead ;)

This is what our continent looks like currently. You can see DIPL in the north, wedged between TKoD and HaHa. At this stage we are the most powerful member of this "union" if you will. HaHa are the remnants of a powerful alliance ranked 3rd or 4th when it was betrayed by eRa. TKoD are basically neutral at this stage, but are for the most part our allies.

[ATTACH=full]2226[/ATTACH]

We arguably have the most war-torn continent, as you can see. Our 3 alliances more than make up the strength difference between us and any one of the top 3 alliances, however there are logistical issues in fighting wars with separate alliances.

About 150 ticks ago we would go to war with eRa on TROL and our own sub, DIPA's behalf. Essentially, eRa attacked (Apparently, betrayed) our ally (TROL) and had been conquering our sub. We won a few smaller victories and were for all intents and purposes roughly equally matched. It was around this time that eRa renamed themselves to LGN (Legion).

Over time, TROL would basically just withdraw from the war effort and make peace, leaving the battles to DIPL and HaHa

HaHa took out a number of squads, but we struck a deathblow with a glorious victory which wiped out for practical purposes the armies of four of their members (though not without our own significant losses)

Now, LGN was still stronger than us after this. It was a Pyrrhic victory at best. However, after this, their leader betrayed the alliance, booting a number of them out and stealing their crystals. He then fled to join FMJ, the second place alliance. LGN collapsed after this, which zero capacity to hold off our attacks. Only their sub, LGNs, remains.

And so, DIPL defeated the 3rd/4th place alliance and essentially united the continent. Go us. However, the conflict that comes next is likely to be global. I'm interested to see the results.

If you were to ask me, TROL has limited capacity to be trusted after basically turning away from the war leaving us to wrestle with LGN. Our victory came easily because MYTH betrayed his alliance, an unsurprising event given his history this round (three betrayals, one of which being his own alliance)

Here is the state of the world currently:

[ATTACH=full]2225[/ATTACH]

It seems down to 4 power blocs. CE and its many subsidiaries and minions in the West; the hated FMJ, harborers of criminals and meddlers of the highest infamy; TROL and their admittedly powerful, persistent team; and the DIPL-dominated, if not DIPL-lead, eastern coalition bloc. This includes TKoD, HaHa and STAR. All of us are vaguely in TROL's sphere of influence, but we are together far too powerful for TROL to claim dominance over.

Do not be deceived by our seemingly small position on the map. Several ticks ago, eRa/LGN was one of the top 3 alliances in the world, a great blob in the south of our continent on par with FMJ and TROL. Now they are nothing, crushed under the jackboot of DIPL and HaHa's soldiers and their own treachery.

There will come a great reckoning with the Three Kingdoms to the west, mark my words.

• Like 1

ALRIGHT GUYS. We want to take 2nd place! Which means we need more conquers! [B]ITS REALLY EASY - TAKES NO LONGER THAN A MINUTE.[/B] Plop a colony down in the designated spot, drop protection, and let us take you. People that have already done this - upgrade your mine to lvl 4 gives us a crystal, please do that. COME ON COME ON COME ON [URL='http://www.battledawn.com']www.battledawn.com[/URL] Fantasy 2 Server Location on first post. Help us win - @Lord Massington @isaac2314 @Darklycan51 @SeaLordofStromfels @The Panda 63 @Extreme_Bias @Rhemar @Hannibal

[quote name='CNiper']ALRIGHT GUYS. We want to take 2nd place! Which means we need more conquers! [B]ITS REALLY EASY - TAKES NO LONGER THAN A MINUTE.[/B] Plop a colony down in the designated spot, drop protection, and let us take you. People that have already done this - upgrade your mine to lvl 4 gives us a crystal, please do that. COME ON COME ON COME ON [URL='http://www.battledawn.com']www.battledawn.com[/URL] Fantasy 2 Server Location on first post. Help us win - @Lord Massington @isaac2314 @Darklycan51 @SeaLordofStromfels[/quote] alright babe i'll join.
  • Like 1

You should give me the "Most Interesting Poster on DipLow" trophy and a "Most Hated Member" badge!

Maybe even a "Most Banned Member For No Reason" trophy too!

Don't really care about the Trophy but it feels like a glorious return to diplo to help you fellows out.

• Like 2

This looks too cool. War map games are the shit. I'm not necessarily asking to join, don't want to mess up your hard work... but what exactly is this? I'm registering, by the looks of it, I'm going fantasy :D

EDIT: Hell yeah tutorial!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this