Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Get to know a Diplo poster thread

Hi my name's Derek, I'm 17 and live in Northern Kentucky. I have been working in the hell hole known as Skyline Chili for about a year and a half now. My boss is a tightwad and that minimum wage feels great, but that's okay because I finally grew a spine and put my two weeks in. Not sure what I'm gonna do now but all I have to do is finish out the year working odd jobs until I go off to college. I ran cross country for five years and will run my final track season this year with which I have high hopes of breaking two minutes in the 800m and being in the low 8's for the 800m relay. I love history and aspire to major in it and become a history teacher when I grow up. I started playing Wc3 in 09 and was big on metastasis for a long time up until that point I had forgotten my password for my first account so I made my new account, PrivateNickson which would later become Nixon. When I played Metastasis I was part of the Alpha group, but due to the dying community I slowly drifted away and stopped playing altogether. Got back into Wc3 a year or so later and played the hell out of Game of thrones. Then made my account on here, and finally my game stopped letting me go online, so here I am with the desire to fix it but being a lazy piece of shit that might take a month or so.

[ATTACH]1902.vB[/ATTACH] My name is James, I just did a thread in the Introduce yourself thread. I just thought that maybe this would hurry the termination of newfag status. I'm pretty nooby to everything in regards to the internet, and please excuse the instagram-ification of the photo. I'm the beautiful one on the left.

• Like 1

Your country got raped by the EU. What are you proud of?

yeah yeah i know it was better and funnier times in soviet union

now everybody are just lazy ass doing nothing and geting more paid then doing job

I'm sponge and I have no reason to be here.

I should just replace every image on the site with goatse and leave.

• Like 2

I'm sponge and I have no reason to be here.

I should just replace every image on the site with goatse and leave.

Red's baby will be born soon, you have to prepare.

You are aware I wasn't here when he did and he deleted it shortly afterwards?

My name is matt and i like the cock

I always had my suspicions. It's ok though, this is a safe place. Come out of the closet faggot.

You are aware I wasn't here when he did and he deleted it shortly afterwards?

You are aware he also said you could PM him for the picture if you wanted it?

Its a very nice dick. Honestly the best I've seen.

If only the Risque forum wasn't gone, you and sponge could have an erotic photo contest.

Bild would win.

If I have any hope of talking Bild into participating, I'd say screw the rules, and do it right now.

• Like 1