Sign in to follow this  
BlinkBoy

Sup fellas!

No Pot, the Stuttgart in Northern Ireland

Also hey there Blink, shame I wasn't around/intelligent enough to get into forums when you were active and modding. I can't put into words how much the old community and myself enjoyed Europa and got years of entertainment out of it. As has been mentioned in this thread, we created a method of clan matching and 6v6'ing where captains would first pick players, and then colours. Each team would get 5-10 minutes to formulate a plan and then we'd start the game and all ally our team mates. It was probably the most fun I've ever had in a video game

We used to 6v6 every night

Oh yeah I still remember those 6v6 matches. So much fun specialy on MeK vs GotE matches and Mek vs Tkov. I also remember how king sneaked into MeK's team to own green and his ppl xD. Damn and dance was the true master of Europa ownage. Sadly the mek conglomerate got to bankrupcy due to bitchea and alcohol.

Ever tried 6v6 on shogun? That was massive. If I would ever make a diplo map again I would love to mix the funniest elements of Europa with the funniest of shogun and megalos ella's army system.

The perfect diplo map should emphasys strategy. Europa had the elements of high grounds and massive landscape, plus the need to get special units. Shogun had it's massiveness and fast meta gameplay. One element I would like to see is bigger shores as europa but not everywhere as in shogun. I also loved the idea that in europa you could hide from your enemies and skirmish to make a comeback. Shogun didn't have that element well developed, sadly. Another big problem with shogun and europa is the populatipn limit. Shogun was easy to reach, in europa it was way bigger.

I remember that after I lost interest on actualy finishing Europa 2 or Megalos Ella. I made a sketch for shogun 2 which really made sense by combining all what was learned before.

Also, ja stuttgart, baden wüttemberg

• Like 1