Sign in to follow this  
BlinkBoy

Sup fellas!

Hey I'm BlinkBoy. I used to be part of the diplo community a long long time ago. I made 3 little maps back then: Europa, Shogun and Megalos Ella. The last one which I never got to release. I stopped mapping a long time ago and sometimes I come back to play wc3 just get myself distracted. I'm right now more into modeling and been working on modeling tools lately. Just to make life easier to modelers :-).

I love how big the community has grown. It's also nice to see politics were kinda left aside finaly :-).

Welcome to the community, any models you have for show? Not seen your name on the three big English Warcraft 3 sites.

And do you take challenges/requests?

Blink didn't you go to China or something at one point? I remember hearing that when you disappeared. Also Linkin, he's at the Hive Workshop, and evidently Spank's plea returned him to us. The sons of Europa still roam Battle.net, masters of that domain.

Welcome back and I would like to thank you for the countless hours that europa has taken from me.

It wasn't like a popular map on EU.

a map called europe for mostly europeans and with european nations

not popular on eu popular in amurica

oh the irony

• Like 1

Lords of Europe has earned a genre of its own with the introduction of maps like Rise of Persia, Warhammer: Old World, etc. to B.net in the past year or so. LoE didn't even exist during the Europa age.

Yup, the only similair map to Europa was Lords of Europe.

The fact he's saying Europe makes me question whether or not he actually knows what the map is and isn't simply thinking about LoE or something.

The fact he's saying Europe makes me question whether or not he actually knows what the map is and isn't simply thinking about LoE or something.

i know what europe is i am old player of wc3 not somekind of new fag

and europa was better then loe cause

in loe take castile spam knights and those spear throwers win

;/ which sucks

I have played Europa only once and it was very similair in my opinion. If I recall right you start as a country you choose and conquer cities around it.

1. Do you still live in/near Valencia?

2. Better finish Megalos Ella.

1. nope, i live in stuttgart.

2. I lost that map long time ago. Plus I dont do any mapping anymore.