• Brandy
    • Tequila
    • Whiskey
    • Red Wine
    • White Wine
    • absinthe
    • I'm a Muslim =(
    • SMIRNOFF ICE!! YEAHHHHH

Personally I am a Gin fiend. Gin and Tonic, Gin and Sprite, Gin and Ginger Ale. ALL DAMN DAY

But as a male with balls I also enjoy the (good) occasional beer.

What do my fellow trolls drink?

I used to drink everything, but for the past two months I've only been drinking red wine. Working on a bottle of an Argentinian Malbec blend currently but I've been trying out CabSavs from different regions and even tried a really tasty Chianti the other week.

One of the things I didn't pay attention to until after I really started nurturing my appreciation was how the flavors evolve as the wine makes contact with the air, emphasizing the flavor profile (fruits and the wood used to store it). You can take one sip and then five minutes later you take a sip and some of the flavors you know are in there are more mature and noticeable on the palate.

I'm still a novice but I consider myself somewhat initiated just from the sheer quantity and varieties I've exposed myself to.

Straight Whiskey - with some ice. Its hard to drink yourself retarded while drinking this straight, every time you take a sip its a sharp tang that rings through your mouth.

At the same time its really easy to get wasted off this - fine line, walkers.

• Like 1

Samuel Adams Belgian Session makes for a happy bball...

Any Belgian, Irish or Bavarian beer makes bball happy.

Whiskey. It mixes great with so many things and is great on its own.

I prefer Vodka when I want to just get drunk. Being reminiscent of acne cleaner seems to help, somehow.

Although I've been drinking Dissarono recently and I like it. Idk why but the guys I've talked to about it immediately bring up the 'not enough alcohol' comment like I give a shit.

what do you want me to drink, everclear

Beer. Although I love to have any drink with whiskey in it, or just straight up whiskey. Also love gin.

In general I'm up for drinking just about everything, though beer has such a high variety of different kinds of beer that its always exciting to taste a new beer.

• Like 1

Lagers.

Come on man. Lager? You're just screaming "I'm from the Nor-East" I know you drink the Ales.

no brandy lovers?

Who are you? Whomever you are, just class.

I'm about to have a small Heineken.

That what she said.

I usually just drink hard amounts of vodka mixed with whatever, usually coke (double entendre occasionally), though gin and juice is my favorite drink.

Alcohol is poisonous and rots the brain though, so extreme moderation is applied. Also preferably only when weed is available for during/after the drunkenness in addition to water to counteract the dying brain cells

Come on man. Lager? You're just screaming "I'm from the Nor-East" I know you drink the Ales.

Who are you? Whomever you are, just class.

That what she said.

Not huge on ales. I like IPAs and Ambers I guess.

Sign in to follow this