Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

What did you get done when Diplo was down?

Now that the second coming of backpack girl has passed, it is a time for every diplonian to self reflect into the deeper crucibles of our souls. What did you end up getting done with diplo down that you couldn't have possibly achieved.

For me, I planned my wedding date (June 15th) and I updated my resume to apply to new jobs (not that my current job sucks, but its always a good idea to keep looking for better opportunities). Diplo being down prevented me from writing a scathing review of last week's walking dead episode however the latest episode makes up for that failure.

I also learned how to cook rice, butter chicken, chicken alfredo and many other dishes. Im starting to get sick of eating out for work so cooking at home solves that.

So how about you diplo? Did you stare at the stars and reflect upon yourself and find some way to improve yourself from what you were yesterday? or did you simply use less diplo time as an extra jerk session or more time to drink?

• Like 2

I wrote a selection sort implementation for byte values in assembly for fun/practice.

I also went into the woods with some friends and chopped down trees and partook in this:

0hLuWlQ.jpg

Nothing that wouldn't have happened if Diplo was up, though.

Not that Diplo being down really had much of an effect on my life, since I kinda stopped coming here before the downtime (whoops), but I had my birthday party, got the fetal echo done for my baby (all looked good), starting setting up my nursery, and played through the entirety of DMC.

Broke up with my girlfriend and jerked off more

dammit

Is it related to the downtime or just coincidence?

My life sucks. When diplo becomes your dim light in the distance, you know somethings wrong.

This is same feel I feel.

• Like 1

I feel like my disdain and utter hate for life has caused me to finally enjoy the taste of guinness, so theres that.

Well unlike you losers I'm pleased to say my life is miserable and Diplo in no way serves as a night light for me.

Seriously. Fuck all ya'll.

• Like 1

It's 12:25 AM and I'm over 1,000 calories short on the day and 40g of protein short...that's what I'm getting done.

Well, on Friday I came home from a 12 hour shift to find that somebody broke into my house and stole $80 and my Playstation, so I bought a gram of coke and went out to a bar with some friends, got shitfaced drunk, did a couple lines, found a girl and went back to her place. Saturday I lazed around the house and did nothing. Sunday I did more of the same, but Discovery Channel was having an Amish Mafia marathon so I watched that for about 8 hours and ate about a pound of cereal, and I was supposed to go to a birthday dinner with my dad but he got kicked off of the Greyhound bus from San Francisco for being an asshole and ended up catching another bus to get into town at around 10:30, so I went to pick him up from the depot and drive him home. Today I started working a swing shift instead of a morning shift, which sucks since everyone in my department is really cool (except Carlos, fuck that guy) and works on the morning shift. So I'm bored out of mind all day, got off an hour ago, come home, roll a few joints for the snowboarding trip I'm taking tomorrow, eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, crack open a beer, check Diplo, see that it's finally up, open this thread, and make this post.

So normal life, I guess.