Sign in to follow this  
monotony

What're You Eating?!

Does it have to be an icon? It don't know how to post pictures. But i'm gonna eat the greek souvlaki(meat meat meat i love meat) probably some of you here know that.

Ofc it is for tonight.

Use Imgur.com to post .

Simply upload the picture to imgur.com, and the embed codes should be on the right side of the freshly uploaded picture. Choose the code to post the pictures on boards like this.

Well my family has just bought 60 pounds worth of a variety of Meat, so i can assume i shall be enjoying some high quality Beef for a few days.

• Like 2

Right now I'm eating at my Uni's best dining hall...

Got a bacon, egg and cheese (pepperjack master race) sandwich with 4 pieces of wheat toast. Probably gonna get a hot dog at the kosher deli after cuz gator don't play no shits.

[video=youtube;Rfyqka2TC48]

• Like 2

Right now I'm eating at my Uni's best dining hall...

Got a bacon, egg and cheese (pepperjack master race) sandwich with 4 pieces of wheat toast. Probably gonna get a hot dog at the kosher deli after cuz gator don't play no shits.

[video=youtube;Rfyqka2TC48]

GATOR DON'T PLAY NO SHIT

Smoked Salmon with fried vegetables and on the side two english mcmuffins with two fried eggs on top with pepper all over.

God damn it I want to eat this food already.. Well actually I want taco bell right now... But I really want those steaks too.

• Like 1

Smoked Salmon with fried vegetables and on the side two english mcmuffins with two fried eggs on top with pepper all over.

Smoked Salmon you say?

Pepper all over fried eggs?

Continue, don't stop Nodleeee

• Like 1

Random Leftovers Surprise.

Shrimp/pesto sauce, ground beef, diced onions, all mixed around with some linguine.

Smoked Salmon you say?

Pepper all over fried eggs?

Continue, don't stop Nodleeee

Ill be honest, im a breakfast person, i usually every morning have two toasts with pepper crushed over them, or if im not in a rush ill whip up mushrooms, peppers, onions, spinach, bit of tomatoes(only the chunks not that goo shit,) and potatoes fried in coconut oil. With Eggs on toast lol. Gotta have those eggs on toast.......

Ill be honest, im a breakfast person, i usually every morning have two toasts with pepper crushed over them, or if im not in a rush ill whip up mushrooms, peppers, onions, spinach, bit of tomatoes(only the chunks not that goo shit,) and potatoes fried in coconut oil. With Eggs on toast lol. Gotta have those eggs on toast.......

You have good taste Nodle

A ship full with Japanese whale hunters, those fuckers killed Mr. Loud yesterday and I wanted revenge and food.

I did a big gym sesh today so i was a tad hungry, but for dinner (which i just finished like 2 minutes ago) i had something in the range of.

a 650g T-Bone steak (+ ~ half my dads steak of ~550-600g) 3 jacket potatos, a loaf of garlic bread, a cob of corn, a pile of green beans, and 2 lamb chops all washed down with a schooner of Pepsi and when i polished that, like 3 more schooners of Orange and Mango juice.

Yeah fuck yall i was hungry.

#paganfest

You ate a religious festival?

...or a music festival?

....Can we start a music festival called Paganfest where we dedicate different areas to different Paganistic gods.

Dibs on the leadership of the Cult of Dionysis.

• Like 1

Cinammon hot chocalate ~ awesome.

] I want taco bell right now...

^ Me. 24-7. Most bang for the buck, and since I can't smell Taco Bell tastes as good as a top tier Mexican restauraunt. What do you get there?

Sign in to follow this