Sign in to follow this  
monotony

What's Going On In Your Life?

What?

There was a point when I thought Red was the most vile creature on this forum, but his simple confusion about sexuality is nothing compared to your deviant sex-changing faggotry. Seriously, who the fuck wakes up one day and tells themselves, I'm sick of being a girl, I think I'll shave my tits off, grow hair on my knuckles and search the globe for button on cock.

I'm sensing molestation was heavily involved in your life or your mother didn't flush twice.

Man, you never let me have any fun, Red. Always all, "stop trolling the bigoted people".

But for reals, Viscount

You honestly like...

You're serious right now? You really can't tell?

I thought TBB was DipLoW's shit thread?

But for reals, Viscount

You honestly like...

You're serious right now? You really can't tell?

Tell what?

Eh nevermind.

Yesterday was pretty awesome but today is one hell of a contender.

Oh really Visc? Like you don't know that talking back to mods is not tolerated. If you have an issue with a warning or a ban handle it via pm's. If anyone else has an issue with this pm myself, another moderator, or an admin.

Why is everyone banned all the sudden?

God damn, bitches be trippin' all over this shit hole now.

Zu-23-2_Russian_Peacekeepers_Abkhazia.jpg

Presently I'm drinking cinammon hot chocalate, which is really good. Holistically though, I'll finish my AS degree while I'm still 18 and move somewhere where people don't draw battle-lines around food. Also, trying to nullify those dopamine and oxytocin receptors that are associated with sex, so I don't have to trick my body to think that it has fulfilled its genetic imperative.

Nothing real interesting going on with me at the moment. Not working because school but I've kept to my word about going to the gym at least three times a week. I have been considering going Paleo for a few months just to feel what it's like, but I'm kinda iffy about it because I really enjoy my cereal grains and dairy products. I'll probably post something if I decide to go through with it.

I'm not really talking to anyone exclusively at the moment. I've had a few handsome men from school try and get to know me better but I'm so focused on myself that I don't really feel like taking on the extra responsibilities of a relationship right now. Maybe hit and quit but there's always strings attached and I'm not trying to get hurt or hurt anyone else. Also I've been obsessed with French culture prior to and during the Revolution for a couple of weeks now, not sure why.

I'm just sayin' you lot have been layin' in a bit hard and strong with the ban hammering.

You need to chill.

I too have noticed this. We should stop censoring our mostly domesticated rascals and embrace their social tactlessness and disregard for political correctness.

• Like 1

Also, trying to nullify those dopamine and oxytocin receptors that are associated with sex, so I don't have to trick my body to think that it has fulfilled its genetic imperative.

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

With me, nothing really going on right now. Not working so I spend my days sending out emails to employers and then playing games/modding streams for 8-12 hours. Hmm, I have some nice weed growing, I'll see if I can get a pic of it. It's in the early stages right now and I'm just using sunlight (didn't want to keep it on my property).

I've been working on my writing and I'm really starting to enjoy it. I might be moving down to Sydney in a few months as well so I'm saving up for that possibility.

Oh and I've been working on my mixing a lot more (just with ableton) and I'm trying to learn how to make some songs of my own.

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Why would I want to get laid? Yeah, I'm going to hop into the bed and feel exploited and debased just to ''reproduce'', even though according to bacterial population curves the human population is growing too quickly. Seems legit.