Sign in to follow this  
TheDark

American Colonization

Jump into the first days of exploration, when a new world was discovered and the way we thought turned upsidedown. Battle with rival nations for control of this new land, or fight to protect it as the Native people... Will you survive to be in the history books?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good old 'murrican colo. Discuss anything about it here.

• Like 1

If anyone here is editing american colonization try to add more tiers to it, some natives do not have guns (like aztecs) and africans.

europe needs also a rework , it's just retarded how you send your stuff to america and then your ally betrays you and kills you in a second because his base is like at 5 cm of yours...

I don't think aztecs and africans historically used guns, lmaolycan. Also, not much you can do about Europe besides be prepared for war.. and a rush. Native gunmen needs nerf on their ranged/hp in my opinion but I always counter them with mass knights plus militia and cannons.

I don't think aztecs and africans historically used guns, lmaolycan. Also, not much you can do about Europe besides be prepared for war.. and a rush. Native gunmen needs nerf on their ranged/hp in my opinion but I always counter them with mass knights plus militia and cannons.

oh well but they should have another way of fighting europeans i mean indians were like 200k against 1k so wouldn't it be more realistic to allow indians at least build faster.

europeans teached indians to use guns .............. you should play more historic games like empire total war

indians where teached to use guns when in america france colonies were fighting english colonies france needet allies so they teached indians to use guns and indians repayed by helping them in war against english

thought not sure about africans maybe they teached themselves :P

europeans teached indians to use guns .............. you should play more historic games like empire total war

indians where teached to use guns when in america france colonies were fighting english colonies france needet allies so they teached indians to use guns and indians repayed by helping them in war against english

You can't just come in here and say things like that

je peux jouir sur ton visage..?

I was talking about AZTECS and AFRICANS, Maybe the africans had some guns but i don't recall the aztecs having them.

Guest Tau_balde

Aztecs never got guns! they diet and there for dont need guns.

all the Aztecs do is killing ppl for there "blood god"... give them more magic instead of guns mabye?

The version I see hosted on WC3 nowadays I prefer over the classic. However I think the Algonquin faction should be replaced by the Iroquois. I also agree that the Indians should lean a tiny bit more towards being a "swarm" relative to the Euros. And last but not least, there seems to be less focus on actual colonization than the older versions. I'm not sure if some events have been removed or if all the Euro players I've seen have just been shitty but that's what I suspect and I don't like it..

I played american colo with you before Hksaru. They took the iroquois confederacy out in the "newer" versions which lean more to the RP side which is lame, and yeah indians need a swarming unit. I seen some colonization but most of it is world conquest which is always fun because Spain shall rule the world.

Of course, magic, we are on the right track.

I'm not sure if you're mocking him but in case you are I hope you know the older versions had various spellcasters that could cast shit such as Rain of Fire who are no longer present in the game. So I mean, the track's already been traversed.

Giving the Aztecs and Songhai magic of some sort that don't stretch belief in place of guns is a sound idea