Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Funny Pictures of Cthulu Thread

I want to see them all, also is the religion argument the only thing that sparked it?

What's so special about this Cthulu person? I've read some of the stuff you guys have talked about on other threads, but don't you feel like you're stretching out an already bad joke?

I want to see them all, also is the religion argument the only thing that sparked it?

That and the autism thread.

I just wanted to do it cause it was fun and funny.

Plus, she's been acting like a whiny bitch, a hypocrite, bitching to a mod who was on hiatus because of the exact shit she was doing, abusing the report button and stupid, so she kind of deserved it.

WTQCs.jpgc1mR2.jpgCcfmM.jpgwNRTk.jpg3z3FR.jpg

The best part is that her brother turned out to actually be a brony.

What's so special about this Cthulu person? I've read some of the stuff you guys have talked about on other threads, but don't you feel like you're stretching out an already bad joke?

She's just kind of full of herself, stupid and a bitch. And it's not that we did any of this because we were upset or because she was being a bitch, but because it was fun and there was almost guaranteed laughs in her reaction. If you take yourself so seriously and have such a short temper on the internet, it's kind of expected that people are going to make fun of you and troll you.

Some people on Scribbl seemed to think everyone was flipping their shit, but I don't think they realize this is just for fun to us and nobody, except Cthulhu, is actually upset.

• Like 1

The thing I don't like about it is that its part of the reason why Emrys is all mad and leaving, and shes pretty cool.

And lol yeah the brother is actually hilarious hahaha.

The thing I don't like about it is that its part of the reason why Emrys is all mad and leaving, and shes pretty cool.

And lol yeah the brother is actually hilarious hahaha.

I think she'll calm down after not too long and come back. She was probably the most active person on the site. She was kind of just getting fed up with people bitching to her and reporting stupid shit. The Cthulhu bitching to her and then the Cthluhluhlahlauhou Appreciation Thread probably doesn't help that, though.

edit: get pm from cthulhu asking to remove signature picture

go to respond with "yeah, no problem"

See this:

sl0Zs.jpg

• Like 1

Well you do make a point Sponge, and I do agree that people who take shit too seriously should just be smothered down into submission.

Almost want to join this scribble thing to see what this person is all about

She asked me I could remove it.

And since she didn't say anything bitchy in it, I will be nice.

Can you send me an unedited picture of her so I can upload it to memegenerator so we can do rolling images when she does something else?

Like,

SENDS PMS

BLOCKS REPLIES

Update on last story

She has block PM's from me.

I don't want ot be nice anymore.

Really. Really? lol, you guys are mean. But not really, I still <3 the lot of you.

• Like 2

Really. Really? lol, you guys are mean. But not really, I still <3 the lot of you.

I still love you too gurl! ;)

It is being blown way out of proportion, and I think we all recognize this. On another note, this is the first time I've seen Sponge really get angry at someone so I think it might be justifie-

WAIT

She PM'ed you? You aren't even a mod over here, this site doesn't even concern her. Its a good thing Cthulu isn't a public figure because she really can't deal with any sort of satire ever, can she?

Unless she just PM'ed you as a friend. Then its understandable.

I'm never giving up on BANE 2012

God dammit wolf that's for diplo!

Get on scribbl... >.<

I can't because the fascism over there is so strong that my e-mail is considered spam

It is being blown way out of proportion, and I think we all recognize this. On another note, this is the first time I've seen Sponge really get angry at someone so I think it might be justifie-

WAIT

She PM'ed you? You aren't even a mod over here, this site doesn't even concern her. Its a good thing Cthulu isn't a public figure because she really can't deal with any sort of satire ever, can she?

Unless she just PM'ed you as a friend. Then its understandable.

She pm'd me as a friend. She's also concerned about these pictures could affect her professionally if they ended up getting out, and I agree that using actual pictures of her is going a little too far.

I understand she pissed you guys off, but I'm asking you guys as a favor to not use anymore pictures of her. I know I don't have any authority over here, that's why I'm asking you guys as a favor. Pleeeaaase?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this