Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Tinychat Party

I AM HERE

COME ONE COME ALL

I GOT IT TO WORK

PREPARE TO SEE ME CONSUME ALCOHOL

yessssss

Tech0ff told me about this last night, and I thought "Wow, that sounds like the worst fucking thing ever. I can't think of anything I'd rather do less than listen to a bunch of nerds get drunk at yell at each other."

So here I am, and it's actually worse than I imagined because bane doesn't have a shirt on. Congratulations for achieving the highest crime against humanity since apartheid.

edit: I realized this post was kind of stupid because 1) I shouldn't have expected bane to be wearing clothes and 2) apartheid wasn't a crime against humanity, just black people

• Like 2

Tech0ff told me about this last night, and I thought "Wow, that sounds like the worst fucking thing ever. I can't think of anything I'd rather do less than listen to a bunch of nerds get drunk at yell at each other."

So here I am, and it's actually worse than I imagined because bane doesn't have a shirt on. Congratulations for achieving the highest crime against humanity since apartheid.

edit: I realized this post was kind of stupid because 1) I shouldn't have expected bane to be wearing clothes and 2) apartheid wasn't a crime against humanity, just black people

Do I know you O.o

> Regularly talks to Techoff

> Calls us lame

> Confirmed for faggot

Jokes Tech <3

I dropped by, said stickniggers, then departed.

Dub, you better be taking notes here.

• Like 1

Just regular old diplo, except were all on webcam for our posting.

Sno, don't take this the wrong way but...

did that feel like a.....well...a digital bukkake of sorts?

Last nights chatclub isn't very White.

Bane, Sponge, Tangelos repping the White face.

we were shirtless, but gentlemen nonetheless.

Hahaha. I agree with abdel, they were mostly gentlemen. Though there was some awkward popsicle eating last night.

• Like 1

HI. <333 :3 When are you going to join us and show off your mad drinking skillz again? I missed out last time. D:

Sign in to follow this