Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Tinychat Party

Poor baneblades.

I only caught the tail-end but still it was pretty fun. Jimmy returned and it was glorious

I'm in here with Viscount and a Scribbl guy. Tis quite a party

Wish people would quit being me.

Viscount is Viscount.

Wish people would quit being me.

Viscount is Viscount.

Mimicry is the most sincere form of flattery.

I'd make all of your pussies extremely sore with a lot of anti-j00 ramblings, more so, if some of those scribbl.us dykes and niggers were there. For posteriety, I'd even don on the SS uniform I have.

I'd make all of your pussies extremely sore with a lot of anti-j00 ramblings, more so, if some of those scribbl.us dykes and niggers were there. For posteriety, I'd even don on the SS uniform I have.

I am quite envious. I've always wished to possess a collection of WWII uniforms, but even reproductions are out of my price range.

I started collecting years back. Acutally, finding Canadian stuff is getting very rare. My best find ever though, was a German Tank Commanders coat, made by Hugo Boss, I found it at a Value Village for $70. American stuff is everywhere. Another problem is finding stuff that fits me (or, anyone over 6ft, over size 9 boot).

German replica stuff is affordable. All the Band Of Brothers German stuff was made by a guy outside of Edmonton, Alberta. He was selling off his replica stuff pretty cheap, sans Jackboots.

• Like 1

Perhaps you can lump me into the category of the Zionist World Domination bucket.

I can dig all that jazz..

I started collecting years back. Acutally, finding Canadian stuff is getting very rare. My best find ever though, was a German Tank Commanders coat, made by Hugo Boss, I found it at a Value Village for $70. American stuff is everywhere. Another problem is finding stuff that fits me (or, anyone over 6ft, over size 9 boot).

German replica stuff is affordable. All the Band Of Brothers German stuff was made by a guy outside of Edmonton, Alberta. He was selling off his replica stuff pretty cheap, sans Jackboots.

Value Village is literally a haven for odd findings, found a dank metal T-shirt there that should have been 20$ but only like.. 4$

• Like 1

I can't get it to work

And even worse I drank all my rum last night at my friends.

Still have this goddamn dandelion moonshine though.

I guess I can drink that and possibly die.

• Like 1