Sign in to follow this  
WoAMapMaker

Finally Warcraft 3 era is ending..

ok so just look what is happening to The Hive Workshop..

it's getting fcked up , Ralle (site owner) has gone mad

and banned Rui the other administrator ,

demoted and banned the rest of the mods and the remaining ones left

the site and then got also banned. most of them are deleting their resources

Rui closed the site's chat.

if this continues hive is going to close , and there won't be any website where we will be able to get good

models for our maps , which may end up in war3 not having new maps at all.

Wc3 can survive perfectly fine without the hive workshop.

The availability of 'good' models is so slim, it almost makes the site irrelevant.

• Like 2

if this continues hive is going to close , and there won't be any website where we will be able to get good

Honestly, models tend to be irrelevant. Older maps were fine without them, newer ones will be too. Just because you feel you -need- something to visualize an object, doesn't mean you per say need it. You take the model that you feel best fits it's general field and use that. People have this little thing in their heads called imagination. xD

Honestly, models tend to be irrelevant. Older maps were fine without them, newer ones will be too. Just because you feel you -need- something to visualize an object, doesn't mean you per say need it. You take the model that you feel best fits it's general field and use that. People have this little thing in their heads called imagination. xD

would you play warcraft with starcraft models? i don't think so , imagine arthas with a marine model..

would you play warcraft with starcraft models? i don't think so , imagine arthas with a marines model..

No, but there is a game out that just so happens to be called Warcraft 3 that has Warcraft models. Vice Versa, Starcraft has Starcraft models, if you want to play a Starcraft like map, play starcraft. Lol.

This is hilarious. Hive was always a cesspit of a community, and faction wars are always fun.

since what.. uve left? Little self absorbed are we.

its alive. its just been smashed in the head with a sledge hammor and lives on the pension.

not as exciting as its past carreer but it still does a decent volinteer position offering me no funfun but is a usefull distraction from my personal ineptness.

This is really disturbing. You are, however, twisting some facts here.

As far as I have watched hive over the last months, the ex-moderation staff became pretty.....hostile to site members, whenever you needed some help from them. Ralle is simply trying to make sure that moderation staff is an exemplar to others.

Other actions - such as removing posts and temp or even perm banning people - are a little bit much, though.

@Edit: Oh....one thing more. Why "finally" ? It almost sounds like you are happy about that.

As far as I have watched hive over the last months, the ex-moderation staff became pretty.....hostile to site members, whenever you needed some help from them. Ralle is simply trying to make sure that moderation staff is an exemplar to others.

Other actions - such as removing posts and temp or even perm banning people - are a little bit much, though.

@Edit: Oh....one thing more. Why "finally" ? It almost sounds like you are happy about that.

or really? Dr Super Good didn't help? HE Was the only staff who helped and who knewed Jass and vJass, maybe he was one of the best users

from hive , that's why he had global moderator and was moderator of the starcraft 2 section, and he got demoted from no reason at all.

Rui didn't do anything always was nice to users and got demoted, his posts deleted and then banned , look Rui didn't need to help with warcraft stuff , he was an Administrator not a Moderator.

you really think i'm happy about this?

i used the word finally because warcraft 3 has been at least somewhat alive for the past 10 years, which is alot for a rts.

you really think i'm happy about this?

i used the word finally because warcraft 3 has been at least somewhat alive for the past 10 years, which is alot for a rts.

There's retarded and then there's you.

Wc3 can survive perfectly fine without the hive workshop.

The availability of 'good' models is so slim, it almost makes the site irrelevant.

Rui has always been and will be an asshole. I think this should bring in fresh air something that hasnt in hive since 2010 when starcraft 2 killed half of their community.

Also who even uses Hive now.

and happy will always be happier than you.

Guest Koganesaga

Soooooo, dunno if anyone else brought this up, but there's another decent site taking requests called Chaos Realm: http://chaosrealm.info/index/

It's pretty decent and very active, so have fun with that.

Warcraft three isnt dieing its evolving due to the maximum ammount of bot spam on each server now and the fact that no one can host on their own without a bot warcraft three will die when MMH finaly goes down.

Warcraft three isnt dieing its evolving due to the maximum ammount of bot spam on each server now and the fact that no one can host on their own without a bot warcraft three will die when MMH finaly goes down.

Dude hiveworkshop is still there and still the same, only withought some freak people probably. Now stop cry that wc 3 is dying, thank codelain.com for releaing refresh codes to clans like BGN every here and there, that's what is causing it to die, if you want wc 3 to live, it's either MMH or blizzard kills the bots which is unlikely, i have conttacted them and they did absolutely nothing.

Kiloneie Read necro post more carefully.

He just pointed out how he thinks when its going to die, that is when mmh is shut down.