Sign in to follow this  
bballdude

Scribble.us Forums

Yeah, I don't like the layout. >.< I want to suggest to the admin to put options for changing your color scheme.

Viscount: I like them both equally, and they do have a Tolkien thread (they used to have a section, but once the movies stopped coming out it kinda died).

Also, you have the liberal women part right. But they very much like men (some of them even like women, too :P). You don't have to look hard to find threads full of them gushing over hot guys. So, yeah.

If you go there wanting women you are unlikely to succeed. You have to go there not wanting women to get women.

Unless you're Avitus who apparently is pretty good at this.

If you go there wanting women you are unlikely to succeed. You have to go there not wanting women to get women.

Unless you're Avitus who apparently is pretty good at this.

I just want to steal gold

You guys do know that this forum can be accessed by guests who don't have to log in and see all the stupid shit you guys posted in this thread?

• Like 1

You guys do know that this forum can be accessed by guests who don't have to log in and see all the stupid shit you guys posted in this thread?

WELL MY LIFE IS JUST SHIT NOW. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP RAINMAN!

Luckily I'm in no danger from Rainman's prying eyes, as I wouldn't post stuff if I was embarrassed about it. Nor would I really care what if anyone thought it was weird or silly anyways.

We must figure out how to combine the two forums into one.

By that I mean bringing them all over to Diplo.

Already knowing this makes it more fun

Already knowing this makes it more fun

I am actually starting to feel genuine respect for you bball. So far i've just been respectfully indifferent to you since you know.. we haven't had any aggressive discussion like I had with wolf, red(over my diplonions), feanwhore or the closet homosexual pair. And I don't mean avitus and dylan. they are open homosexuals.

• Like 1

I am actually starting to feel genuine respect for you bball. So far i've just been respectfully indifferent to you since you know.. we haven't had any aggressive discussion like I had with wolf, red(over my diplonions), feanwhore or the closet homosexual pair. And I don't mean avitus and dylan. they are open homosexuals.

Gracias Rainman

Great zombie thread in the misc section. If only they could pretty up the place a bit I'd be inclined to stay forever.

I will win the argument in that thread ...