Sign in to follow this  
bballdude

Scribble.us Forums

Mite as well give this forum it's own thread too.

Summary:

Refugees of an old forum coming together to form this one http://forum.scribbl.us/index.php

Forum is pretty intellectual and everyone seems to have an alright sense of humor, definitely worth checking out. Also, is filled with college aged girls if that make an impact on any of yall.

There forum has aspirations of mixing with ours, seems to just be waiting on the leaders of each forum discussing it between each other.

Advance.

There are no women on the internet....

s08e06_480.jpg

Or men.

Edit: It'll make rainman uncomfortable so in hindsight I think we should add some more taco to this sausage fest >_>

• Like 2

There are plenty of women, they have a pic thread in the miscellaneous board. They are witty women on that forum...pretty down to earth and fun to talk/argue with

Bball is in love

Also that red head is a total babe

keep me away

The one girl on that site i've reached out to has ignored me, shattering my epeen into a million pieces.

ik puss i love southpark.

But.....I just felt the need to mention PICTURE THREAD and COLLEGE AGED GIRLS to get DIPLO excited.

ADVANCE

CAPTURE

CONQUERE

Damn that Noirlette on page 7, kinda cute and nice hair!

Back off, she's the girl who squashed my enormous e peen.

Back off, she's the girl who squashed my enormous e peen.

YOU BACK OFF!!!! Future soldiers should get the hotties, it's the law of the jungle mother fucker, we're gettin primal in this household >:[

sjff_03_img1340.jpg

Edit: You can have noirlette, I'm pretty sure I'm smitten by tea's friend, that smile

YOU BACK OFF!!!! Future soldiers should get the hotties, it's the law of the jungle mother fucker, we're gettin primal in this household >:[

Then i guess soldiers should get them first? So back the fuck off!

Also, what is the forum centered around? Just normal chatting for semi-nerdy college people?

Fine. I will have to register on that site and ruin DipLoW's reputation, for the GWM on here.

Ok, myself.

• Like 1

Fine. I will have to register on that site and ruin DipLoW's reputation, for the GWM on here.

Ok, myself.

Oh c mon im close

Somebody go assure them that there are two different forums represented now... :(

Like the Normans and the Bretons invading England at the same time in the same army.

We're the Bretons, the Barrelonians can be the Normans - we're the nice ones.

Sign in to follow this