Sign in to follow this  
NegaTron

Ban martina 21

ban martina21 from the daow bot , shes like newbcake2 but shity. constantly gay allying, base killing, sinking items and she sucks which makes all of it unacceptable because you will never get a decent game out of this horrible trollop because her skill level is nonexistant. shes basically a scumbag that needs to die.

If i was a forum admin i would have banned the creator of this topic for spam.

Sinking item ? Base aim ? Mass alliance ? Those reasons are childish !

If you cant win 1v11 then there is a room for improvements...

• Like 2

mafia you should play with her so you can shut your mouth about shit you dont know anything about, shes a pain in the ass and a trollop she adds nothing to anyones experience except ruining the game, she plays red and wants to ally lb she plays green and tries to ally blue she plays gray and allies orange etc etc shes a nuisance

I think you're just butthurt over the fact you lost. You can also ally any person on the map you want. Its a sandbox game for a reason

tech0ff your a faggot and the main reason video games get frustrating instead of fun, by your logic i should fist my ass and ally all my enemies to win

mafia you should play with her so you can shut your mouth about shit you dont know anything about, shes a pain in the ass and a trollop she adds nothing to anyones experience except ruining the game, she plays red and wants to ally lb she plays green and tries to ally blue she plays gray and allies orange etc etc shes a nuisance

if your saying that she does ally them, do they ally her back? if so they are assholes/retards aswell by your words

I 100% Agree with Negatron. Shes just terrible. I can't stand in to be in games with her i'd rather wait for another one, She does everything that Negatron said!!!!

I 100% Agree with Negatron. Shes just terrible. I can't stand in to be in games with her i'd rather wait for another one, She does everything that Negatron said!!!!

space ponies

ban martina21 from the daow bot , shes like newbcake2 but shity. constantly gay allying, base killing, sinking items and she sucks which makes all of it unacceptable because you will never get a decent game out of this horrible trollop because her skill level is nonexistant. shes basically a scumbag that needs to die.

If you say martina is shitty you are even worse than her since last time i played against you, you lost to a shitty red as purple and couldn't level arthas.Furthermore you were calling almost everyone in the game retard faggot and mostly Clan LHoT.And not only you lost to red but also you said that Arthas is a shitty hero which totally is bullshit childish reason cause you sucked really hard.Btw, i've played games with martina but she never really ruined my game.So learn to play plz and then open threads like these.

• Like 1

I agree with Joffrey, i seen her playing aswell, and i didn't see her nor aiming bases or mass allying, when her team mate pink was noob and left, she got magisters and didn't started allying but asked who wants to ally, mostly no1 did, but lb allied since south was coming.

If you say martina is shitty you are even worse than her since last time i played against you, you lost to a shitty red as purple and couldn't level arthas.Furthermore you were calling almost everyone in the game retard faggot and mostly Clan LHoT.And not only you lost to red but also you said that Arthas is a shitty hero which totally is bullshit childish reason cause you sucked really hard.Btw, i've played games with martina but she never really ruined my game.So learn to play plz and then open threads like these.

It's a critical hit!

You guys actually ban people from awlr/daow? Wow.

Anyways who even plays those style maps without some clan named quan/that blight person's clan. or something like that i forget.

I owned you up pretty hard in awlr our last game not even a challenge..

I owned you up pretty hard in awlr our last game not even a challenge..

Off topic: I do not care who the fuck owned who especially in AWlr cause i know i suck there and i never really liked it that much and here is DAoW section dude go open another thread for who owned who in AWlr ... in the AWlr section.

When are most of the people online, those that play DAoW? :< Been trying to find a game now for a week and never see any of you that browse this forum in the b.net.

And for necro, and still nektor. I'am accepting your challenge.

first off daow is at best a joke when it comes to balance if your not incompetent you can see that clear as day, next joffrey is a cunt both in ice and fire and this wierdo with the name. necro kicked the shit out of my red because daow is unbalanced, purple can silence reds entire army with 12 banshees and he has dragons lichs lk anub and death knight spell dmgs in the thousands hes by far the strongest race in game which is why he has 2v1 in ek and then 3 enemy base spawns in northrend, , next martina doesnt just suck she sinks items gay allies whenever possible and will wisper truce you ruining the sandbox effect, getting ganked to shit by people who are supposed 2 be enemies or stacked teams isnt fun. its for fagy nerds who cant play sandbox and stack shit in their favor which is what I'm against, unless im outnumbered 2-1 in cps i almost never ally anyone outside my race and gank the other players in the game because why play when you stack teams so you always win>? but of course their are quite a few people who love to do this because they generally do suck. These people are also responsible for some of the hacked versions out their because to them being an asshole in a video game is the only way too feel good. On a side note the only people i call faggots and assholes are these people because they really are. (another side note, i genuinely want them to die in real life) Ps lich king arthas wont heal from death coil and even though his aoe is ridiculous he is a melee hero and unless you have splash and huge hp as a melee hero you suck and die to targets. 1 thing more is that i notice in almost every game i play lhot /bpr members will spam ally eachother before the match even starts or they will stack the horde / alliance teams as a group thereby ensuring overwhelming superiority from a 3man allied team vs random sandbox players which of course almost always ends with victory. Menos/mahapah, currently the most pain in the ass ones who do this since they are medicore but not totally inept remind me of the old newbcake2 (dalaran) / newbcake3(legion) but not as good