Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Drinking and Diplo

You still don't get it.

These things aren't done openly. People aren't forthcoming about them. They are done simply enough through gestures that seem normal or seem the natural progression of a relationship. You pay for the entire date. You pay for the cupcakes, the dinner, etc. You start making plans around her schedule. She stops respecting your privacy. She stops respecting your decisions. etc. She starts being to demanding. She starts imposing restrictions on you.

Ever since I stopped being an emotional teenager... which was actually sooner than my actual teenage years, I stopped doing things that I just described. I make it clear to women I go out with to not make assumptions. Don't assume I'm paying unless I tell you I am. Don't assume I'll go there if I won't say I will. Don't make promises on my part without consulting with me (i.e. sure, we'll love to come to your party). Generally, don't assume shit. Don't ask me to disclose my own private life or give up on it. Don't ask me to not do what I want to do. Ofc, it is not like a contract that I put up front and have her sign it that she understood the terms of the relationship. She gets the idea along the way, if she likes it, she stays with me. If not, she can piss off and go find some other sod.

But these are just a small part of everything. You need to stop being an emotional teenager to be able to do this. This doesn't mean that i am an inconsiderate asshole. I am very considerate and I always try to make my woman happy. However, I make her happy in the way I do, not in the way she wants me to. If she is happy with the way I do things for her and the way I am, she will stick around. If not, again, she can piss off and find another.

Again. The way to make a relationship work the way I do is to make it so that all the things I said I don't do, along with all the things I do, seem like the natural progression of the relationship.

Take lessons kids, dr. Love is here to teach you.

I actually agree with what rainman is saying in this post, somewhat. The concept behind it, anyway.

It's basically:

If a girl is a bitch, then it doesn't matter if the relationship ends.

If the girl is awesome, continue with the relationship.

From what I can gather.

The idea that all women are bitches or play bitchy games I disagree with entirely, though

• Like 1

I lost it at koalifications.

I agree with Rainman is saying when it comes to the initial stages of a relationship. Too many men have no spine and bend to a woman's demands because they're trying so hard to please her.

However, as the relationship grows into something more serious, if you're still focused on being this stoic, reserved hardass who can never be changed or be told what to do, you're going to have a very hard time finding a woman that wants to spend the rest of her life putting up with you. Relationships require sacrifice, on both sides. If you expect a woman to put up with your requirements, you are expected to put up with her. That is how things work, you give up individual happiness for mutual happiness.

Obviously, you will come to these inner arguments on your own time, but you will forced to make a decision: Will I put the needs and desires of my woman above my own?

• Like 1

I lost it at koalifications.

I agree with Rainman is saying when it comes to the initial stages of a relationship. Too many men have no spine and bend to a woman's demands because they're trying so hard to please her.

However, as the relationship grows into something more serious, if you're still focused on being this stoic, reserved hardass who can never be changed or be told what to do, you're going to have a very hard time finding a woman that wants to spend the rest of her life putting up with you. Relationships require sacrifice, on both sides. If you expect a woman to put up with your requirements, you are expected to put up with her. That is how things work, you give up individual happiness for mutual happiness.

Obviously, you will come to these inner arguments on your own time, but you will forced to make a decision: Will I put the needs and desires of my woman above my own?

I think it should depend on the situation.

IE if you care about your family and your lady wants you to kill them and bath in their blood, you might want to break up with her

If it's "I want you to be home Saturday night, I know you have plans with friends, but I really want you home that night" then you may want to stay home.

If she tells you to stop slapping her in the face with your dick, you may have to sacrifice the relationship for the lulz, though.

• Like 2

Dub you better not leave your wallet in your pants, your mom better toss all your cards and IDs in there and set it on full cycle. Be self-sufficient.

Also Rainman I don't know if you're trolling or if you're really that dense to believe that a woman can be different than how you perceive them.

I empty my pockets after I'm done wearing that item, be it a sweatshirt or jeans or shorts or whatever.

Have you been married for like 30 years? No? Then you're not an expert.

And also, to Spam.

You do understand that this is not for married people or engaged to be married people. I think I mentioned this twice. This is for people who have a relationship with a woman, who are somewhat committed or even fully committed. I have mentioned before, I don't get into married stuff because I have no experience or no desire. if you are a retard who gets married in his early twenties, nowadays, you're bound to have a bad life. If you were married in your early twenties 50 years ago, you may end up being happy. Because people were taught differently back then. Not today. But I digress, this is totally irrelevant to the topic.

The idea is boys and girls. And pay close attention:

If the lady you are dating has never been in a relationship before, her only expectations will come from that of her other lady friends that have been/are in relationships and told her how it is. And from stupid magazines that deal with all these stereotype, life love bullshit. All that crap that pollutes girls minds from the ages of 13 onward. If one part of this is lacking, there is surely smth else. Like those soaps. you get the idea. She hasn't got any real life expectations from a relationship and then the ball is entirely in your court. All she has to go on is that other indirect bullshit. You will show her what that means. And you do so by behaving the way I described. Ofc, thats not the whole picture... but you get the idea. If it backfires and she dumps you fat ass and goes and dates another, chances are the other jackass is indeed like the stereotype boyfriend. Once she dumps his ass she will go on and find another... who will be the same, and the other the same... and so on and so forth. Somewhere along that line, she will miss your unique style that you stole from me. And she will come back to you. At that point, the ball is again in your court because you know you got her in your claws. She will do anything because for all she knows, the rest of the world is filled with stereotyping fuckers with no character or spirit and you are different, truly different. Ofc, that can not happen because you only apply part of what I taught you end up looking like a douche bag. Or when she goes out she meets another man that is more of a man than you are and not just a stereotyping fucker. So there are always risks. There are no guarantees.

If she has had previous relationships before, she will see that you are different and find that worthy of keeping.

If she is however one of "those" women she will dump your ass because she doesn't want character and spirit in a man, but a sucker who she can play around with to suck him dry... of money, driver her around wherever she wants and generally suck her heel.

But the idea is. If this style is not for you, which is may very well not be, don't do it. You will just look like a douche bag. And again, what I described in this thread and the other is just a part. The how to not become the girls' bitch part. As well as it can be explained in forum posts.

• Like 1

I have a great idea for a Diplo original. Its going to be full of Rainman Rants. They really are golden.

• Like 1

I just feel like this post is what we should all really take away from this thread, at the end of the day.

I think I found the perfect match for jeffypetty.

U2Xcf.jpg

• Like 2

Her expression is priceless Jeffy, almost as if shes reaching out to you personally and saying 'Well...eat me?'

She wants it... real bad.....

I just feel like this post is what we should all really take away from this thread, at the end of the day.

i think what we should take away is how awesome red is:]

I suppose only dating bisexuals does substantially increase the possibility of a threesome.

That's why we should all give into our lust, break down our insecurities, and all, equally, become bisexual.

I lust for pleasure Anubis. I've never personally been fucked in the ass, or sucked dick, but if in the future I try them out and feel the same pleasure I feel with a woman, then I shall have lust for that which gives me pleasure.

• Like 2

Monotony you wouldnt have a problem for saying that if you add a "No homo" at the end

• Like 1