Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Drinking and Diplo

Ooooooooh, isn't that sweet. But it's wrong.

The difference is that I analyze myself with all my complexities. I have a fullscale picture. of fucking course it won't match up with your analysis of me or with your opinion of me. it is why my opinions on really everybody here are very simple made. Feanor-commie-> bad idiot. wolf- rabid anti-christian, etc. And that's all I care to go by. I don't care to identify all of you and who you are in reality because I don't care. The only thing I care about when having a conversation on Diplo is on which side of the argument you stand, and even then, i care mostly if it is against me. What do you expect? You ain't go shit to go by. Only some posts I make and that offend you every time you try to pull such a stunt. Are you really that simple minded and ambitious?

Take a hike junkie.

Lick Dick.

But if women have to deal with your dirty underwear and other such things, you can deal with our emotions. ;)

Tell me your man makes you do the laundry.

Also, Nodle, now I hate you.

Fucking faggoty-ass ass-faggot.

• Like 1

Tell me your man makes you do the laundry.

Also, Nodle, now I hate you.

Fucking faggoty-ass ass-faggot.

you hate alot of things

I'm not a psycho or a psychologist. The psychologist is the one who works at McDonalds and serves french fries and Happy Meals because he can't launch a successful practice.

You have an opinion about me based on your interactions through the internet with me and that is your prerogative. Still, consider this. Who is the one that is more troubled? The one who throws meaningless insults over the internet or the one who is offended/ppl who are offended by the throwing of said meaningless insults, by a person they don't even know, never seen before or most likely will never see?

I think my word of choice was annoy, not offend. I mean believe me, I'm not offended, like at all. You're as offensive as a mild mannered grandmother who owns a store that sells tea cakes.

He doesn't really care what your word choice is because he usually just makes up his own narrative.

• Like 2

ITT: Sexism

Not all women are bitches, any more than all guys are douchebags. Sure, there are a lot of bitches and douchebags but that's because people in general just suck. If every single one of you were gay, you'd still go through just as much heartbreak.

As far as the graphic Sponge posted, I love motorcycle rides and rock concerts and playing video games all day. Fun and women are not mutually exclusive, so long as you find someone who shares your interests.

Of course, women DO have emotions and if you've been emotionally neglecting them, they'll tell you. Or the bitchy ones will just try to give you the silent treatment until you figure it out. But if women have to deal with your dirty underwear and other such things, you can deal with our emotions. ;)

ITT: People argue with rainman*

I think there are only 3 posts, not counting bball's women beating joke, that can count as sexist, and they're not as extreme to say "all women are evil bitches! hargrahahada"

Aside from that, it's just people arguing with rainman and telling their tales of breakups.

Everyone knows that both men and women can be both fun or assholes.

ITT: Sexism

Not all women are bitches, any more than all guys are douchebags. Sure, there are a lot of bitches and douchebags but that's because people in general just suck. If every single one of you were gay, you'd still go through just as much heartbreak.

As far as the graphic Sponge posted, I love motorcycle rides and rock concerts and playing video games all day. Fun and women are not mutually exclusive, so long as you find someone who shares your interests.

Of course, women DO have emotions and if you've been emotionally neglecting them, they'll tell you. Or the bitchy ones will just try to give you the silent treatment until you figure it out. But if women have to deal with your dirty underwear and other such things, you can deal with our emotions. ;)

Stopped reading there

Causa that's mostly just because of how many guys are here. I know when girls get together they will often diss on men calling them pigs, morons etc. Very few people actually mean anything sexist by it. It's just venting.

EagleMan if my avatar and your avatar made a baby would it be pretty?

ITT: People argue with rainman*

I think there are only 3 posts, not counting bball's women beating joke, that can count as sexist, and they're not as extreme to say "all women are evil bitches! hargrahahada"

Aside from that, it's just people arguing with rainman and telling their tales of breakups.

Everyone knows that both men and women can be both fun or assholes.

Rainman literally said that every single woman on the planet was a bitch, but yeah. The rest were joking and not quite as extreme. So I guess you can count my post among those arguing with rainman.

It's just, it's sad that you guys have had your hearts broken, but so have most women. It's what happens when people fall in love.

Bane: I do most (not all) of the laundry and all of the cooking and I'm usually the one who cleans the bathroom, vaccuums, etc. Not that he doesn't help out with some things, it's just that I do a lot for him and it's not too much to ask for some attention. However, if she just sits on her ass and does nothing and wants you to wait on her hand and foot, then she IS a bitch. But we don't all do that. :P

Also, I don't generalize all men into one category. I'll complain about a specific man, sure, but I hate generalizations of any kind. They're inaccurate and pessimistic.

Bane: I do most (not all) of the laundry and all of the cooking and I'm usually the one who cleans the bathroom, vaccuums, etc. Not that he doesn't help out with some things, it's just that I do a lot for him and it's not too much to ask for some attention. However, if she just sits on her ass and does nothing and wants you to wait on her hand and foot, then she IS a bitch. But we don't all do that. :P

Is that your choice to do all that crap?

Because like, I've yet to find a woman willing to do all that shit for me.

Even when I lived with one for 5 years she only did my laundry like maybe once a year if I was lucky. And I had to wash all my dishes, and because I'm the man and make the mess I had to clean the bathroom.

Which is inherently flawed because the only thing I ever cleaned up was fucking 1.5-2 foot hairs all day everyday in there.

For the record at that point in time my hair barely got past 5 inches without me getting in trouble.

Rainman literally said that every single woman on the planet was a bitch, but yeah. The rest were joking and not quite as extreme. So I guess you can count my post among those arguing with rainman.

It's just, it's sad that you guys have had your hearts broken, but so have most women. It's what happens when people fall in love.

What I said about women could be interpreted as them being bitches, that's true. But that what I said? Is it really?

"Women play those sort of games. And I do mean all women. There is no exception. All women will try to fuck you over. To make you dependent on them. The moment they get you, and they know it, and you know it, you're only half a man. Oh, and once they do, you're also fucked because she will make your life hell. She won't respect you as much as she did before. She will do whatever the fuck she wants and worse of all, she won't be that attracted to you anymore. Because she knows she has you. The chase is over. The competition is done and you are her bitch. Women, regardless of how they are, don't want people who place second in what matters to her."

Or was it just something else.

As stipulated in the original comment, this isn't about people who are married and something like that. I have no experience in that field so I don't know. Its for those of you who are in a short-term relationship or a undeveloped one.

Oh dear, quite a lot of shit has gone down while i've been away hasn't it.....

since when did diplo become rap infested rainman?

Cniper, don't drink alone, and do your best not to care.

my sob story, she dumps me saying she doesn't want a relationship because she wanted to focus on studies but wanted to stay friends, less than 1 week later has another boyfriend. one year later she's broken up with said replacement and I take another shot, in the process losing what dignity i had left. one year later she gets dumped for the first time and tries to use me as a rebound and i refused. both have gone our separate ways since.

drinking cab sav and watching madmen fantasizing about asian girls.

story of my life.

So I've decided that I want to make this thing with one of the girls I'm talking to a little more serious, problem is she just got a new job and is going back to school in the fall, and since I'll do the same thing we won't really have time to see the other one, which makes me angry because while I am supportive of her working to make her life better, she is very independent and spends lots of that free time with friends or out travelling, and it sucks because I want to spend time with her and she does everything spontaneously. So, for all intents and purposes, I am still "single", though I don't really want to be, as the other women I'm talking to either bore the tears out of me or are complete bitches (or a combination of the two).

I don't do many things where I meet a lot of women besides go to school. I see cute women working all the time, and I flirt with them, but I stop short of picking up their numbers for God knows what reason (perhaps its the idea that I wouldn't have anything fun to do since all I do is smoke weed and watch downloaded TV episodes). Eh, this first girl is giving me enough frustration, I don't need any more. But I would sure like to go out and have a few quick bangs this summer. I've just burned so many bridges that I know no one that goes to or throws house parties.

My 21st can not come fast enough...

• Like 1

I've just burned so many bridges that I know no one that goes to or throws house parties.

I know your motherfucking feels, man.

I've taken to wandering the streets crashing parties that I find. It works surprisingly well.

• Like 1

Well I can't wait for college, seeing as I'll be 20 minutes from Canada and 19. I'll quickly become an alcoholic and probably bang a few Canadian Whales.

Random question to Viscount:

Is your name based off the trailer company "Viscount Trailers"? Because if so the delicious irony is delicious. A redneck white trailor trash motherfucker with a username after a trailor company is just fucking delicious.

If this has been asked (and answered before) then forgive, I am a dumbshit.

So I've decided that I want to make this thing with one of the girls I'm talking to a little more serious, problem is she just got a new job and is going back to school in the fall, and since I'll do the same thing we won't really have time to see the other one, which makes me angry because while I am supportive of her working to make her life better, she is very independent and spends lots of that free time with friends or out travelling, and it sucks because I want to spend time with her and she does everything spontaneously. So, for all intents and purposes, I am still "single", though I don't really want to be, as the other women I'm talking to either bore the tears out of me or are complete bitches (or a combination of the two).

I don't do many things where I meet a lot of women besides go to school. I see cute women working all the time, and I flirt with them, but I stop short of picking up their numbers for God knows what reason (perhaps its the idea that I wouldn't have anything fun to do since all I do is smoke weed and watch downloaded TV episodes). Eh, this first girl is giving me enough frustration, I don't need any more. But I would sure like to go out and have a few quick bangs this summer. I've just burned so many bridges that I know no one that goes to or throws house parties.

my past year