Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Drinking and Diplo

We should turn this into a thread about why men should be able to beat women

Are you serious

Clearly not. I'm just mocking the ridiculousness of this thread.

Wow, am I in middle school again?

Please, please PLEASE come up with something more then "HURR DURR YOU IS FAT" it makes you look like a bigger moron then I ever could.

Also, rainman confirmed for Autism.

I don't know you well enough to tell some other hurtful truth about you.

Cheers.

Rainman's never insulted me ....ever.

Is this good/bad?

Am i then autistic?

We should turn this into a thread about why men should be able to beat women

What? Who needs reasons, they're physically inferior, they get outta line smack dat face.

Edit: I don't want Rainman to take this the wrong way, but he is kind of a mega enormous colossal titanic kamehameha self-righteous goat fucking douche bag....

No offense or anything though Rainman, I'm sure you're an alright guy, I just haven't interacted with you enough maybe.

• Like 2

I may be all those things, though I'm not, but you are just a sheep. following the herd.

You know, I have a feeling Rainman is French.

Who else but a Frenchman could carry himself with so much self importance and arrogance?

• Like 2

I may be all those things, though I'm not, but you are just a sheep. following the herd.

and your the black sheep nobody likes

but you are just a sheep. following the herd.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was referring too big guy...

Just, spot on.

and your the black sheep nobody likes

Then I must be Sven.

[video=youtube;Pkm1qJQLo8o]

Poor Rainman. Such a rainy day for him.

It actually isn't. Its just another day where some of the denizens of diplo, fed up with the shit in their lives, decide to take a virtual swing at somebody hoping to manage to accomplish something in their life. Failing this, they turn more aggressive and band together. The problem is, the fist is a virtual one and causes no impact what so ever. It is an illusion. Like all things, this wave of blessed sheepleness will pass and people may come around or not. Who cares. But you mono, will always be a retard.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was referring too big guy...

Just, spot on.

Even if I were to understand wtf is going on in your head... nvm.

Take pride and joy in your imaginary self-imposed victory... or whatever it is.

I'm just taking the piss at ya all. I like these sort of bullshit arguments over the forums of diplo. Everybody is so... feisty.

Even if I were to understand wtf is going on in your head... nvm.

Take pride and joy in your imaginary self-imposed victory... or whatever it is.

Common now Rainy raincloud >_>

You're a douche bag, that's what I'm talking about and I suspect you know it but you're just being dodgy to avoid having a conversation about it. Now, you are not a typical douche bag and I mean that in a good way, it just seems like you're a tryhard whose edgy for the sake of it which is something I find annoying in another person. That's just me though.

You like to tell people that they have self-esteem issues (I think it's ironic that every single one of us has an issue with our self-image or general self-esteem yet you don't, and if you're as smart as you think you are you know what I'm implying), you called Bane fat which was just silly (Calling someone out on a physical defect and then going into detail like a true pseudo-psychologist is one of those things that falls under the tryhard category).

Edit: I mean, you're not a bad dude, you're just kind of annoying :P

• Like 2

I'm not a psycho or a psychologist. The psychologist is the one who works at McDonalds and serves french fries and Happy Meals because he can't launch a successful practice.

You have an opinion about me based on your interactions through the internet with me and that is your prerogative. Still, consider this. Who is the one that is more troubled? The one who throws meaningless insults over the internet or the one who is offended/ppl who are offended by the throwing of said meaningless insults, by a person they don't even know, never seen before or most likely will never see?

I'm not a psycho or a psychologist. The psychologist is the one who works at McDonalds and serves french fries and Happy Meals because he can't launch a successful practice.

You have an opinion about me based on your interactions through the internet with me and that is your prerogative. Still, consider this. Who is the one that is more troubled? The one who throws meaningless insults over the internet or the one who is offended/ppl who are offended by the throwing of said meaningless insults, by a person they don't even know, never seen before or most likely will never see?

You fool.... you bloody sad fool... you seem to analyze everything around you but yourself. Which is why everything you say is ironic because it truly reflects back onto you.

Ooooooooh, isn't that sweet. But it's wrong.

The difference is that I analyze myself with all my complexities. I have a fullscale picture. of fucking course it won't match up with your analysis of me or with your opinion of me. it is why my opinions on really everybody here are very simple made. Feanor-commie-> bad idiot. wolf- rabid anti-christian, etc. And that's all I care to go by. I don't care to identify all of you and who you are in reality because I don't care. The only thing I care about when having a conversation on Diplo is on which side of the argument you stand, and even then, i care mostly if it is against me. What do you expect? You ain't go shit to go by. Only some posts I make and that offend you every time you try to pull such a stunt. Are you really that simple minded and ambitious?

Take a hike junkie.

ITT: Sexism

Not all women are bitches, any more than all guys are douchebags. Sure, there are a lot of bitches and douchebags but that's because people in general just suck. If every single one of you were gay, you'd still go through just as much heartbreak.

As far as the graphic Sponge posted, I love motorcycle rides and rock concerts and playing video games all day. Fun and women are not mutually exclusive, so long as you find someone who shares your interests.

Of course, women DO have emotions and if you've been emotionally neglecting them, they'll tell you. Or the bitchy ones will just try to give you the silent treatment until you figure it out. But if women have to deal with your dirty underwear and other such things, you can deal with our emotions. ;)

• Like 1