Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Drinking and Diplo

Sorry my righteous fury took control of me.

Yes back to topic. I hope Cniper doesnt wake up to puke

• Like 1

But can we get back on topic and talk about our emotionally scarring encounters with women so I don't feel vain and lame.

After I graduated highschool... or was it just before... I don't remember exactly... we had these sonnets made. You know, those pieces of good quality papers that you fold and on one side you have a picture of you and on the other you write a message to give to whomever you want.

Anyway. I spent 4h and wasted 3 sonnets thinking of the right message and improving on it to give to this girl. In return, she gave me one of her own. When I met her to give to her she didn't even have it ready even though she knew I was coming from the day before. Because she was in another city, and it was about 1h away by car. She wrote a message in 30s and all it said was "Thanks for the sonnet / I can't think of anything, you fill in the blanks... ".

After that I just said fuck it. I'm going to engineering school. Because i had to choose you see, between engineering, med school or law. She went to law, so that went off the table right then. Med school was ok, but I got scholarship for engineering college and that was it.

• Like 2

Thank you Rainman, Was that so hard? geeeeez

Hey jackass, you started the derailment. Now you are sucking up? Go take a hike.

I restarted the topic because Kalthramis asked nicely to do so.

haha go fuck yourself you puckered up anus. A man who cannot forgive or forget is a man who will grow up.

I am not yet suffering from alzheimmers so I can't forget shit that happened less than 1h ago.

And I have nothing to forgive because I don't take offense to idiots over the internet. I was just reminding you of your place and that I do not take compliments and I do not accept gratitude from ppl like you. Not stop derailing the thread you little goblin. Or rather, stop trying to derail the thraed.

• Like 1

I am not yet suffering from alzheimmers so I can't forget shit that happened less than 1h ago.

And I have nothing to forgive because I don't take offense to idiots over the internet. I was just reminding you of your place and that I do not take compliments and I do not accept gratitude from ppl like you. Not stop derailing the thread you little goblin. Or rather, stop trying to derail the thraed.

I bet your head is swimming with mental diseases.

Also your the only one derailing this thread with your first post in this thread, I just merely insulted you for it and you freak out. Wanna know why? because you truly do care. Which is sad cause its ironic of what you just said

After I graduated highschool... or was it just before... I don't remember exactly... we had these sonnets made. You know, those pieces of good quality papers that you fold and on one side you have a picture of you and on the other you write a message to give to whomever you want.

Anyway. I spent 4h and wasted 3 sonnets thinking of the right message and improving on it to give to this girl. In return, she gave me one of her own. When I met her to give to her she didn't even have it ready even though she knew I was coming from the day before. Because she was in another city, and it was about 1h away by car. She wrote a message in 30s and all it said was "Thanks for the sonnet / I can't think of anything, you fill in the blanks... ".

After that I just said fuck it. I'm going to engineering school. Because i had to choose you see, between engineering, med school or law. She went to law, so that went off the table right then. Med school was ok, but I got scholarship for engineering college and that was it.

It all makes sense.

It all fits.

Your unrealistic expectations, and arrogance, ignorance, it all works.

You don't suppose you've the Autism do you?

He shared his story, I don't think Anub has any right to be called Autistic.

Shit its rainman

sorry I just had a darklycan51 moment. will be back when im of suitsble mental quality.

I would except everyone here knows him and I don't want to seem like the bitch who's bad-mouthing him to all of his internet bros.

It all makes sense.

It all fits.

Your unrealistic expectations, and arrogance, ignorance, it all works.

You don't suppose you've the Autism do you?

No, I don't think I'm autistic. I don't need to be hugged. You however need to lose weight. Ofc fat people can't have expectations. Neither can uglies... though I don't know if you are ugly... but you are fat.

Ofc I have and had expectations. People who say that those are unrealistic expectations clearly never had any proper standards, fitting a man. But on the other side of the coin... that was 4 years ago. Things change. I changed quite a bit. You however, are still fat.

I used to dislike Rainman...Then he was banned, I missed his posts everyday.

Also, Heartbreaks seems to be far to common, So i'm staying out of relationships.

My aunt went through a pretty bad one,

It's a short one. She met this guy called Daniel Carlsson. He seemed quite alright at the start. Everything went fine and they got married after only 6 months in the relationship. 2 months after that my aunt got pregnant and everyone was so happy for them...Then the shitstorm started, As we all know, Women get increased weight during pregnancy....Something that wasn't appreciated by Daniel, So he complained, became a total shithead and issued a divorce because she was fat and he didn't like fat girls...2 months left of the pregnancy, Then he had the guts to demand to be there when the baby was born and he demanded to get the baby for himself, not sharing. Safe to say he can only see her once every month.

One of the reasons where i don't like to share my heart with somebody else.

You're missing out Dragunav. Getting fucked over by the opposite sex is what makes a boy into a man. Or it can turn him into a pussy that will do anything to be with a girl who will make him eat her shoelaces. Women play those sort of games. And I do mean all women. There is no exception. All women will try to fuck you over. To make you dependent on them. The moment they get you, and they know it, and you know it, you're only half a man. Oh, and once they do, you're also fucked because she will make your life hell. She won't respect you as much as she did before. She will do whatever the fuck she wants and worse of all, she won't be that attracted to you anymore. Because she knows she has you. The chase is over. The competition is done and you are her bitch. Women, regardless of how they are, don't want people who place second in what matters to her.

Ofc... in reality and in truth... you become dependent a girl you fall in love with. It is unavoidable. It may also end up making you want to be a better man if she is a good kind of woman. And you will do it without her asking... but she cannot know that. Not in the early stages of a relationship anyway. Not until you know she's in the same boat.

Feelings are gay boys.

Real men do get shit wasted over women in their lives. Women are cruel.

But real men bottle up their feelings and take it out on the first guy at the bar you're at who taps you on the shoulder and says "hey bro you alright?".

Then you begin a violent shit spree that ends with you ontop of your friends apartment refrigerator throwing pretzel rods and m&m's at his sister who you've never talked to before.

And never will talk to again.

There is no love.