Sign in to follow this  
CNiper

Drinking and Diplo

you do realize nobody likes you on this forum..........

Good thing I'm all out of fucks to give or else I would actually have to care.

I'd have kicked that bitch in the taint.

The only thing worse then not liking tacos is not liking pizza.

I'd have raped the bitch's house and burnt her parents to the ground.

Anybody else miss the rep system, i'm so lost without my green bars.

Good thing I'm all out of fucks to give or else I would actually have to care.

then why are you here?

then why are you here?

I don't know really. That's the big question isn't it? Why am I here? Why are you here? Why are we here?

It's a mystery... the meaning of life...

no i mean on diplo, stop avoiding the question

He knows that, he's just being dumb because no place else will take him. No one else lets him brag about his discriprine and carry on his swagger about how he's infallible and doesn't need sources, then he'll talk crap to me about freedom of speech when most forums (that don't cater to his political ideology) would've permanently banned him by now.

• Like 1

He knows that, he's just being dumb because no place else will take him. No one else lets him brag about his discriprine and carry on his swagger about how he's infallible and doesn't need sources, then he'll talk crap to me about freedom of speech when most forums (that don't cater to his political ideology) would've permanently banned him by now.

then why havent we?

no i mean on diplo, stop avoiding the question

Mainly for the news stand, some of the pub and a bit of the culture and lifestyle board.

The news stand would be lethargic w/o me... as it has been proven during my forced absence. Its also the best part of this entire site thx to ppl like Csigs.

I use the pub to post some random stuff there and enjoy about 1/20 threads there are made.

And I use the culture and lifestyle part of the forum to infuse some culture in this rap-infested site.

Also, I keep this site on my list because I am considering reinstalling wc3 and I am a pretty damn RTS player. Haven't made up my mind yet though.

• Like 1

Mostly because I'm generally in charge of banning and I don't like to ban for reasons like that, though from what I've gathered no one would really care if he was gone. People haven't seemed particularly annoyed by him so it hasn't been much of an issue. He tends to stay contained to certain areas.

Mostly because I'm generally in charge of banning and I don't like to ban for reasons like that, though from what I've gathered no one would really care if he was gone. People haven't seemed particularly annoyed by him so it hasn't been much of an issue. He tends to stay contained to certain areas.

IDK in general hes just a huge cunt. I would've just banned him by now because i bet his presence reduces the chance of a rising population on diplo

Why wasn't my response to ostrich's post put here? O.o.

Ok. In response to the first comment made eagleboy: You silly little ostrich. I spent time here because I don't have another newsy type forum at hand and I don't feel the need to search for one. If you know of any other site that pertains to newsy type activity, general discussion and maybe something in relation to the arts, I may very well make a full transition there, if I like it. Think of the benefits! I won't get in the way of your homosexual affair with anubis anymore. So if you have such a site at hand, please share :). I know bors and spam have tried to expand the reader base of the preatorian. As a gift to them, I would promote the praet there :).

In response to your second comment: You did ban me jackass. And what did you accomplish? 2 weeks continuous absence, came back to less than 6new threads in the news stand... and few hundred posts everywhere else, mainly to the WC or SC section. You're the one who is killing this community and prevents it to grow. And so are you nodle.

IDK in general hes just a huge cunt. I would've just banned him by now because i bet his presence reduces the chance of a rising population on diplo

But conflict breeds interest, adds spice that people agreeing and circle jerking each other simply could not the internet is made for people who dislike each other to come together in a safe environment.

• Like 1

But conflict breeds interest, adds spice that people agreeing and circle jerking each other simply could not the internet is made for people who dislike each other to come together in a safe environment.

well i agree, but rainman is like the dog that nobody likes and keeps coming back in the house and pisses on the floor and thinks he was awesome for doing that.

• Like 2

As disliked as he is, he does always give a reason for people to post.

Like Mont. Most replies to Monotony are insults. But it's a reply, and there's passion behind it.

And Rainman is not horrible to have around. He could be worse. There's always the ignore feature as well.

But can we get back on topic and talk about our emotionally scarring encounters with women so I don't feel vain and lame.

Sign in to follow this