• NerZhulen
    • Eon
    • Specter_Armada
    • Nightshade
    • Enclop
    • Inferous
    • BORS!!!!!!! / panther-diplo
    • Somone else (post)

most hated member surely must be eagleman, people just dont tell him cuz they afraid of bann...

The people of Diplo remember the case very well, where I banned that one guy, whoever he was, whatever his name was, because he insulted me. It still sears their minds with fear to this very day.

If anything people are disappointed in me for not permanently getting rid of you.

Also Narks obviously counts for 100 votes.

I had made a point of never taking public opinion into account when banning is concerned but...Im seriously considering it where Nerz is concerned.

The vote spoke for itself, only one vote for me from the religion brainwashed Our noobcake.

On the other hand, troll is succsfull only if he makes ppl mad right?

The vote spoke for itself, only one vote for me from the religion brainwashed Our noobcake.

Don't test me...You may not like the results.

You've been gone for most of that timeframe. In fact, this is the first time I've seen you actively post in a while.

Stay a while, then we can take another poll and see how it changes.

Not true, if you look into my posting and thread starting history, it is pretty consistent all over 2011. The thing is I really stopped trolling some 9 months ago (I was diagnosed addicted on anger, but im cured now hopefully :D). Probably you only see angry people...

Council of Slavs - Slavic Integrity Act

it says: Invalid Group Discussion specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

While the council has yet to be assembled, I believe that there is a pressing matter at hand that must be dealt with swiftly and surely. NerZhulen. I propose this act of the Slavic Council to bar NerZhulen from the Union of Slavs in order to protect the image of the Czech people, and the Slavic community of Diplo as a whole. If passed the individual in question shall be forever refused entry to the "Slavs of Diplo" group, the Council of Slavs, and shall be stripped of his Slavic status.

Russians: In Favor

Ukrainians: N/A

Belarusians: In Favor

Poles: In Favor

Czechs: N/A

Slovaks: In Favor

Slovenes: N/A

Croatians: N/A

Bosniaks: In Favor

Serbs: In Favor

Bulgarians: N/A

Passed

I'm just pleased that I got Feanor's vote :).

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to know that the commie fire burns strong in him and he resents any and all anti-commie resistance. Viva la liberte!

I don't like freedom and puppies. Phear my red tanks.

No Czech had participated yet. It adds credibility and capstones the measure.

In absence of a real Czech, I, as the Russian, get their vote. Being the true nationality after all.

Slav comes from the word slave. I think slave is quite accurate describtion of people in east europe. I do not feel like on of them thou, so thanks.

And if it is true that eagleman has some czech ancestors, well that would explain why he cannot get over someone being more skilled than he is. So typical of people here.

Slav comes from the word slave. I think slave is quite accurate describtion of people in east europe. I do not feel like on of them thou, so thanks.

And if it is true that eagleman has some czech ancestors, well that would explain why he cannot get over someone being more skilled than he is. So typical of people here.

No it doesn't. In Russian the word is Славяне. The word slave in Russia is раб. Not at all similar to the word slave.

You stereotype me and yourself, but then talk about Diplo in general as if the previous sentence applies to everyone.

Russians should count for Ukrainians too.

I'm part Czech. I move to strike my brother from the council.

I move to elect EagleMan as the representative of the Czech people.

I move to elect EagleMan as the representative of the Czech people.

Do it in the appropriate section. This shouldn't be a public discussion.