Sign in to follow this  
JusticeKing7

Lords of Europe

Hey guys :D

My friend here wants me to post something about this map to promote them to ya

I hope you guys are listening to me

Lords of Europe is an awesome map but its terrain is mostly made of cliffs which really donts look good so im here to let you guys know that this friend of mine wants you to use this map and improve this :D

In the game you can pick what adversaries you want at the start you can be any country in europe for example spanish, england, france, germany, greece and many more please support me

If you wanna know who my friend is its really really really complicated to tell you now so its a secret he will reveal himself at the right time I think :D

Hey guys :D

My friend here wants me to post something about this map to promote them to ya

I hope you guys are listening to me

Lords of Europe is an awesome map but its terrain is mostly made of cliffs which really donts look good so im here to let you guys know that this friend of mine wants you to use this map and improve this :D

In the game you can pick what adversaries you want at the start you can be any country in europe for example spanish, england, france, germany, greece and many more please support me

If you wanna know who my friend is its really really really complicated to tell you now so its a secret he will reveal himself at the right time I think :D

Strike this fucker with the banhammer and move this section to the gaming one.

well diplo has the best mappers/editors ever to edit on le world editor. we could easily take this and make it better and maybe add the whole world since Europe is imbalanced without its competitors.

JK this map is awful

well diplo has the best mappers/editors ever to edit on le world editor. we could easily take this and make it better and maybe add the whole world since Europe is imbalanced without its competitors.

JK this map is awful

C mon dude lol...

JK this map is awful

Wowwars your maps have been brilliant. It really has gathered popularity over the last few months and many are requesting for more frequent updates

...Ehrrrr wait a minute....

Wowwars your maps have been brilliant. It really has gathered popularity over the last few months and many are requesting for more frequent updates

...Ehrrrr wait a minute....

duked on.