Sign in to follow this  
Psychosis

How long will Viscount last?

How long do you think Viscount will last before he is banned?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think Viscount will last before he is banned?

• 5 seconds - a minute
    • A minute - an hour
    • An hour - a day
    • A day - 3 days
    • 3 days - a week
    • A week - a month
    • A month - a year
    • A year+
    • Viscount will never get banned again!
    • Viscount sucks

i find it funny

jews have been perscuated,bashed killed deprived of statehood for 2000 years

and yet they still remain centre of many conspiracies theroies

just shows how racial Superior the Jews must be they can be fucked in the ass and still come out on top

kinda like how the germans lost 2 world wars were split in 2 and now dominate european union

According to most military historians, in the first World War, the Germans were kicking ass, rather badly. The German troops of 1918 -1919 were shocked when they learned that a Peacy Treaty was signed, hence forth the creations of the Bootjacks (SA), around 1919.

When I saw this thread I got excited because I thought Viscount also suffered from premature ejaculation and I could get advice anonymously.

poo hoo

Jewish theories is what was warranted. Would you prefer I rabble on about the Qu'ran?

According to most military historians, in the first World War, the Germans were kicking ass, rather badly. The German troops of 1918 -1919 were shocked when they learned that a Peacy Treaty was signed, hence forth the creations of the Bootjacks (SA), around 1919.

the german lines might were holding on barly end of 1918 the german forces were exausted after there failed offencsive at the start of 1918

however the german home front was colapsing the allied blockade before the war 1/3rd of germanies food came from overseas. durring the war many of the horses used for plowing were used by the german army for moving supplies . the men in the agrecultural system were fighting. Bringingstarvation in germany, enterd a period of political upheavial due to starvation as with starvation brings revolution,

hence the reason why the germans wanted peace was the german aristocracy feared a similar fate of what happend to the tsar in russia

yes there all ways cranking ex german soldiors who say if only if the... we could have won who formed SA

but soldiors generaly were not in the position to see the bigger picture that the german society (milliteristic) was falling to pieces

German soldiers were performing very well - they were in sight of Paris when the peace treaty was signed. However, their country itself was starving from a blockade they couldn't break, and with more fresh US soldiers on the way they had no choice but to end the war before the country collapsed internally. When their last offensive was broken by counter-strategies from the allies, their last chance at ending the war with favourable terms was lost.

edit: herp derp well mass beat me to it

I'm going to make a VisCOP thread, where Viscount type material can be posted. If this is alright, I will limit my Jewish NWO non-sense into one thread. Is that fair? This way it ensures that anybody clicking on said Thread will know what to expect. If this doesn't soothe the DiploW radical agendas, just let me loose in the LR section.

[video=youtube;38zhZ6IWBsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38zhZ6IWBsg&feature=autoplay&list=LL0SWviKHEGY4ILBowp_Cspw&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=2

I like the second option.

WAIT

how do you feel about Slavs?

I personally deal with Slavic people on a case by case interaction. Generally I don't lump them all together. As a rule I disregard most Polish until further actions. Same goes for the Greek/Spainards/Ities.

The LR slavs are pretty damn stupid.

Even about the only thing they post on these forums for, they're pretty stupid.

• Like 1