Sign in to follow this  
TheLastSpartan

Spartan shaved his beard

I'm willing to believe Inferous can get girls and socialize properly.

The first, not necessarily the second.

do you think that empirically proves he is a socialite? He could just as easily be manipulating an out of context snap shot. There is a myriad of possibilities, so I have to consolidate what I already know about the child to find what fits. I stand by my previous post.

Oh I guess one can prove that to a satisfactory level of evidence over the Internet without going into stalkee mode for someone.

As much as it pains me to side with Inferous I have to run to his defence on this one, as he told me when he was clearly in a non-faggot-republikan way a while back about a certain event and it was genuine. sooooyeah, Infy can into girls when he cbf'd trying.

Oh I guess one can prove that to a satisfactory level of evidence over the Internet without going into stalkee mode for someone.

You can’t. Which further justifies the use of the knowledge at hand to make a judgment. I don’t see the point in your post, it was unnecessary to state something no one took a position on. If you are trying to start an argument please pm me instead. If you want to make a post that others will read I guess continue the course.

Actually, Eagle is telling the truth about this one, she wasn't hot hot, but she was thin and looked to have a nice roundish butt. Also she was a red head so go infy and yeah.

It proves you ridiculous in the implication that it will require empirical proof before you let go of bashing him just to sound like a cool kid, as evidenced by your caps lock post.

Actually, Eagle is telling the truth about this one, she wasn't hot hot, but she was thin and looked to have a nice roundish butt. Also she was a red head so go infy and yeah.

wtf but he insulted my taste for red heads

hypocrisies stack endlessly

As much as it pains me to side with Inferous I have to run to his defence on this one, as he told me when he was clearly in a non-faggot-republikan way a while back about a certain event and it was genuine. sooooyeah, Infy can into girls when he cbf'd trying.

Her penis just wasn't in the picture.

Only REAL Men go against the grain.

Only way to get the smoothest shave.

Smoothest shave is from a barber with a straight razor.

bluh bluh going against the grain bluh bluh with the grain bluh

You do both if you want a clean shave. At least with my volume of stubble.

It's easier on your skin and better for your facehair to start going with the grain to rid yourself of loose ends, avoid split ends, get rid of knots if you've grown it long etc.

Then go against the grain when you're trimmed down, lathered up and wet. If you still get burned or cut or whatever then slow down next time.

You have to go against the grain if you want smooth skin, but you need to do the full job if you want to walk away clean and unfettered.

I was scouring through old posts looking for a suitable quote for my DiploMug when suddenly..

You weren't here for the time Inferous posted a pic of him with some naked chick wrapped around his shoulders that he got banned for

What did they mean by this? I have absolutely no idea as to what they're referencing.

Whoever can solve this mystery gets a free copy of Guns of Icarus Online on steam.

I'm willing to believe Inferous can get girls and socialize properly.

We all know this is the mug quote

• Like 2